Live Stoners Am I in the right place?

Welcome aboard!! This is THE best site for autoflower sharing/knowledge!! If you ever need anything just tag any member by using the "@" symbol in front of their name..vote in the monthly competitions and visit Live Stoners for a non stop party!!

Thanks! I believe you're correct about the best place to be for auto's. I see a lot of things done here, with great success (sorry, Borat moment), that are highly frowned upon most everywhere else. When I saw some of the "craziness" going on here, I knew I'd fit in. Add the fact that for a forum with a bit less traffic, there's more info here about the grow methods I'd like to eventually move toward and it's total win!

I Don't have any Blue Suede Shoes but I do happen to have some type of blueberry bud!

I am a fan of the blueberry.. I have a problem with real blueberries i can eat and eat those things!!!
eimages.jpg

When I saw some of the "craziness" going on here, I knew I'd fit in. Add the fact that for a forum with a bit less traffic, there's more info here about the grow methods I'd like to eventually move toward and it's total win!
Yeah. I've brushed against some of those "high traffic" sites . Maybe the difference here is that ultimately, at our core, we are a medical site that welcomes all growers, noobs to pros.
Here, even the "dumbest" questions are answered with respect.
I know. I was the one asking those questions a few years ago :pass::biggrin::d5:
You sound like the perfect mix of sanity and craziness, Brother!:pighug::bighug:

Hey @Creature :welcome: to AFN, looks like you ended up here for the same reasons I did...

still a bit left on this dude

giphy12.gif

Hi @Creature you gonna like that Nirvana Bubblicious. If it don't finish good try again in promix.. biggest auto I've got under my belt. I'll try and find a pic for ya sometime

Back