Thats a nice tent full! I dont always comment but certainly enjoy your grow. Great job

Thank you @Dudeski my Biggest problem is I still don't know what is what.. I tried to google pics of other grows, none of AvT,AxSODK,FastxVast do not even resemble (look like) mine's.. So I will be smoking unknown ....

Was it a mystery pack the seed came from? I wonder if mitch could identify it for you?

No I havent label them, and They got mixed up in germiation/sprouting process....

@CoviklaFlaire

i can see AvT in there :pighug:

here's mine day 55 for compare :

DSC_0049a.JPG
DSC_0042a.JPG
DSC_0043a.JPG
DSC_0044a.JPG
DSC_0045a.JPG

Fun puzzle u have :crying:
:pass:

I have few suspects then.. I think I got one AxSodk then too, coz i got 5 similar girls avt and f&v, but that one is completly different looking..I must say that I'm impressed with both strains, even I didnt manage to f them up.. I put 4 sharks auto in paper towels yesterday, that sprouted girl under one of current plants has been transplanted and slowly getting tthru, I belive she will take off very soon..After selling photon 6 my room/tent temp are 23-25c max,is that good for final stages?? I even lower them to 40cm above canopy without signs of heat stress,so problem was too much ligts/unit coz even with turned off photton temps were too high,it was fizicaly too much led,buggin air fkow in tent.. Im planinig replacing older diy (2540 cree 125w) with 200w 1212 citizen..So i will have 400w of led power, with normal heating... Sorry for so Long post,but I feel like mother in kindergarden with child who everybody ignores,and when somebody finaly ask her something about her kid,she cant turn off talking.. :)

Last edited:
@Slowmo big respect for stopping by And sharing your pics!! You h3lped me a lot!!

Last edited:
Back