Outdoor AKR,BHD, Spring/Summer 2012 Grow

Hey there fellow greenage enthusiasts. So far so good. I had a little thrip issue this week & something nibbled on Blue Him. D#1, but a good zapping of mighty NEEM did justice for my ladies:) Alrighty then without further ado. The Bigguns are 13 days and the smaller is 7.

AKR Day 13
1osv41.jpg

AKR Day 13
vcrsrq.jpg

BHD#1 Day 13
25zotoi.jpg

BHD#1 Day 13
34qjn20.jpg

BHD#2 Day 7
2h5qwl5.jpg

Overall I think it's going pretty well so far.

Keep it smoking!
D

Looking good bro! I'm going to be crossing these 2 this summer germing my seeds now.

:peace: BeaverG

LOL I was thinking the same thing if one of those BHD's I got going turns male! Might have to make some Blue Afghan Kush huh! I will def. be doing a bean run on the BHD's though. I may also be starting up some RRF's in the next week or two. Make a little summer perpetual or something:) Seems like these three strains are some of the favs. of the auto world!

Thanks for the "kind" words beaver!

D

Well Himalaya Blue D. #2 has left us for a better place:( I went out this afternoon to get them inside & discovered that something had broken it off at the soil. DAMN!! Thats ok though because my AKR has started showing little preflowers & the other HBD is a confirmed BOY. Now time to separate them until I'm ready to pollenate one of the AKR's branches. Will do a pic update soon!

D

What's up people! Doing good here, everything is coming along nicely. Gave the AKR(day 20) & the male HBD(20) their first round of light nutes 3 days ago & they took to it like champs. I also have another HBD at day 2. Well let me know what ya think.

Peace!
D
AKR Day 20
153438l.jpg

358p4w5.jpg

1zp4nt4.jpg

HBD Male Day 20
24onimg.jpg

A little pic update:)

They are Day 23.

HBD Male
2n8pyzb.jpg

Afghan Kush Ryder
1h412c.jpg

28v6cso.jpg

2cghdup.jpg

Thanks for looking:)

Keep it smoking!
D

Ok folks here is another pic update of the AKR. She is at 4 weeks Looking good if I may say so myself:) Sorry my pics aren't that good.

166ngqf.jpg

mbijc1.jpg

2me6fbt.jpg

2hojjhd.jpg

Keep it smoking!
D

Nice girl. And drumkit! Nice to see another fellow drummer here :D

Thanks squid! Glad ya like them. What kind of music do you play?

A little of everything. I am more into prog rock and weirder heavier stuff as far as my playing, but then again my band I'm in is indie pop-punk, lol. You deep south? Me too. haha

Back