Outdoor AKR,BHD, Spring/Summer 2012 Grow

G

GrowerD

Hi folks I am starting up a new grow thread for this season. I am about a week above soil with One Afghan Kush Ryder & One Blue Himalaya Diesel. I also have another BHD 6 days behind them. I am using FF Happy frog mixed with Happy frog starter, Lime and a little extra Perlite. Will also be using the FF trio when I begin nutes in a couple of weeks. As far as lighting schedules go, it is probably pretty strange to many of you here. My girls day starts at midnight under CFL's, then when I wake they go out into the sun until lights out at 8pm. I know it is very unorthodox, but I had terrific results last year with Nirvana's Short Rider. About an oz. or a lil more per plant. Which is pretty good IMO.

I don't know if I will be LST'ing them or not. Had good results last year but am ready to see what they do Au Naturale. I am very interested in any and all "Constructive" critisism. You can count on a new pic update at least once a week, Prob. more as we get closer to chop day. Thanks for any interest.

Keep it smoking! :smokebuds:

D

A few pics to start us off!

Blue Himalaya Diesel#1 Day 7
r7vez8.jpg

Afghan Kush Ryder Day 7
oscz9e.jpg

Blue Himalaya Diesel#2 Day 2
4ux4yh.jpg

nice strain choices GrowerD best of luck with your grow!

:peace: BeaverG

A man can hope can't he? LOL thanks HazeD.

P.S. I love your knome avatar!

Nothing wrong with mixing light with sun, saves on the electric bill ! Plus im sure theres loads more of the light spectrum to be had that it wouldnt normally get with cfls alone
On my days off i stick my ladies in the window but we havent had much sun recently but im sure the fresh air helps a little.
Good luck - Bookmarked - those HBD sound delicious, will be on my list for next year if yours produce.

Thanks for the support maffro! I will get some new pics up today or tomorrow:) They are doing great so far!

I would love to see how the babies are doing but for me the pictures do not work. :cry:

BTW, I am growing ARK and PR under the sun down south too! Will be tracking progress.

Pics coming tomorrow. I have had some really bad luck with my health this week:(

D

Back