Grow Room AgroMax Digital Cycle Timer

MidnightSun

on the tundra
Reaction score
First things first. I'm an end user of this product. I don't represent any company.
This post is to educate others on this product in case you have the same issue i was trying to solve.

I needed a timer that allowed me to set intervals of 10 min and 30 min to turn on and off fans for small spaces.
This was harder then i thought. Most timers are for lamps to control on and away for vacation. I needed a count down timer not a scheduled version based on hours.

After looking at expensive industrial control systems we would use in a large space i stumbled across the AgroMax Digital Cycle Timer for $40.00 and it works great.

Below is the description.

The AgroMax Digital Cycle Timer controls any device to be turned on and off at precise intervals. It has a large digital LCD display allowing user-adjustable settings. ON and OFF cycles can be controlled to 10 seconds and 99 hours respectively. A photosensor with a user-controlled day/night/both button enables users to select the photoperiod that the Digital Cycle Timer will operate.

– A built-in rechargeable Ni-MH backup battery stores timing settings in case of a power outage.
– Control your light cycles, hydroponic cycles, and more with a straightforward design.
– Power Specs: 120 Volts/15 Amps/60 Hz.

So I can now turn on fans for 15min and off for 30min then repeat. I do this because oscillating fans take up lots of room so IMOP multiple pole mounted fans in the corners is a better use of space. When i say pole mounted i mean Clip style fan on corner poles. No ground space is used then. Example: https://vivosun.com/collections/oth...lip-on-oscillating-fan-fit-for-grow-tent-pole

DSC-0260.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting. Hopefully it will last a long time.

Back