AFN welcomes Horticulture Lighting Group!

I ALMOST bought HLG but went with Growcraft. I have a commercial growcraft X3-500 new in the box that I would love to do a grow off with. Growcraft claims to have beaten HLG in an independent lab test, but I honestly have my doubts and I love my Growcraft, I own 4 and they ain't cheap...If you need a tester I would be happy to record unboxing the commercial grade x3-500 3x5 optimal flower coverage and do a side by side....I'm a product reviewer for Best Buy as well.

ChilledLED makes some excellent light, no doubt. I became an HLG rep because I not only have gotten to know the owners a bit, my experience with HLG has been one with the best customer service of any company, of any kind, I've dealt with. I know what I'm getting when I buy from HLG. HLG has their lamps lab tested and posts the test results on their site, they were the first to do this. I started with pre-production QB 304s in 2017 and they are now in a relative's tent and still going strong!
BTW, HLG called out Chilled for fudging their numbers in the lab test. I don't remember how, but they stated there are ways to manipulate the tests, and HLG busted them for it. Their specs, prior to HLG's chip deal with Samsung, very very close to each other.
And HLG has offered to lab test anyone's light.

Sorry, all testing on here is done through the Cultivator's club, I don't choose who get's one to test.
email HLG, maybe they will hook you up.

I ALMOST bought HLG but went with Growcraft. I have a commercial growcraft X3-500 new in the box that I would love to do a grow off with. Growcraft claims to have beaten HLG in an independent lab test, but I honestly have my doubts and I love my Growcraft, I own 4 and they ain't cheap...If you need a tester I would be happy to record unboxing the commercial grade x3-500 3x5 optimal flower coverage and do a side by side....I'm a product reviewer for Best Buy as well.

Hey everyone! HLG has a new badass budget light! The HLG 200 Diablo! You get a 200 watt Diablo based, single board light. A Diablo id the chip equivalent of 2 1/4 QB 288s! in a 2x2 or even a 3x3 tent you could have a great grow with just one of these. Ad a second into the 3x3 and you'll have all the light your plants need.

HLG200Diablo_1600X1600_front-driver_1800x1800.jpg

https://horticulturelightinggroup.com/collections/kits/products/hlg-200-diablo

Hey everyone! HLG has a new badass budget light! The HLG 200 Diablo! You get a 200 watt Diablo based, single board light. A Diablo id the chip equivalent of 2 1/4 QB 288s! in a 2x2 or even a 3x3 tent you could have a great grow with just one of these. Ad a second into the 3x3 and you'll have all the light your plants need.

View attachment 1388532

https://horticulturelightinggroup.com/collections/kits/products/hlg-200-diablo
Looks tidy mate, I'm gonna be having a tent size shake up soon, it might come in handy for one of the smaller ones :smoking: :d5:

My apologies, I've had family issues to deal with and haven't been on more than 5 minutes at a time.

@Les @HLG Is HLG running any Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals this year? If so, is there a code?

15% off all lamps until midnight tonight

My first Quantum Boards were pre-production QB 304's. I've been sold on QB based lights every since. I believe it was late 2016 when I got them and they ran almost non stop from the day I hung them. I grew a lot of bud with them. About 6 months ago I built a DIY version of a 650R using Diablo boards and a 600R heatsink I scrounged from somewhere. I gave the QB 304 light to my son-inlaw recently and helped him start his first ever grow, some Fast Buds Green Crack. These old boards are cranking out the light same as always! Should be good for a few more years!

QB304 pic1 -12-6-2021.jpg

Back