AFN welcomes Horticulture Lighting Group!

I'll look into that for and let you know.

@Les @HLG I had a question for you....I want to add the UVA Bar to my 2x4 tent but I see that it is intended for use in a 4x4 or 5x5 - is there a way I could use this equipment regardless? Maybe less hours per day? Or do you have alternate advice ? Just wondering my preference is always HLG first and thanks for ur time my friend

a 135w should be enough for a 2.5 x 2.5. Per HLG, their 135w is max 2x3 for flower.
Did you see Nebula Haze's experiment on insty to see how much she could grow under an HLG65 in a 2'x2'x3'? She grew a pineapple chunk with more buds than I could count. Of course she does have mad skills, and more light is mo' better.

a 135w should be enough for a 2.5 x 2.5. Per HLG, their 135w is max 2x3 for flower.
I grew two plants under this light when I first got it, but in a closet tent. Plants were small but that may be because I didn't have the new light until around 3 weeks into veg. Plus the soil, plastic pots and nutes were all Home Depot specials.

Interesting!
I really hate social media outside of forums, but I may have to force myself on to IG..
Did you see Nebula Haze's experiment on insty to see how much she could grow under an HLG65 in a 2'x2'x3'? She grew a pineapple chunk with more buds than I could count. Of course she does have mad skills, and more light is mo' better.

Didn't see that. I just got into insta like a month ago. Will definitely check it out.

I grew two plants under this light when I first got it, but in a closet tent. Plants were small but that may be because I didn't have the new light until around 3 weeks into veg. Plus the soil, plastic pots and nutes were all Home Depot specials.
Them Home Depot specials doesn't burn a whole in your pocket, but it sure as hell will burn your girls.

I've grown with two, 55 watt, Auto cobs in a 32"x32"x60" tent. My thinking when recommending lights for a small tent is to have a light that is worth moving to a larger tent. You KNOW sooner or later............ it's going to happen! A good thing to do is figure out how much light you have, hell just use a phone app that reads PAR, it's good enough for adjusting your light. To max out you PPFD, you need 800-900 PPFD at the canopy. The 350R and the 300L would both put you well over that at full power, and I'd guess dimmed 35-40% would get you close to 900PPFD. It really depends on your budget!

But the 135 watt kits would work good in there

Emphasis on MORE than enough. LOL. I was wondering if my 135 equivalent would be okay for now, or if i should grab an 100 Rspec straight away when I get the Budbox tent?

Interesting!
I really hate social media outside of forums, but I may have to force myself on to IG..
I just got into insta on my end. Community is dope, except for the casual gun/pill/syrup/weed dealer that wants to send you DMs :rofl:

I've grown with two, 55 watt, Auto cobs in a 32"x32"x60" tent. My thinking when recommending lights for a small tent is to have a light that is worth moving to a larger tent. You KNOW sooner or later............ it's going to happen! A good thing to do is figure out how much light you have, hell just use a phone app that reads PAR, it's good enough for adjusting your light. To max out you PPFD, you need 800-900 PPFD at the canopy. The 350R and the 300L would both put you well over that at full power, and I'd guess dimmed 35-40% would get you close to 900PPFD. It really depends on your budget!

But the 135 watt kits would work good in there
I may get the 3.2 x 3.2 Budbox especially if I can get one of the news ones that is 87 inches tall instead of 79. My current little auto sativa is really testing the limits of 79 inches of headroom. It is like 46 inches about the dirt, so like almost 5 feet from the floor. I would look into either another 135 or a 100 or two.

Back