Live Stoners AFN site is slowd down

Why then RIU works okay? They have bigger picutres in threads...
Something strange is going on... :nono:

I'll take another look at the back end but things are speedier than a mouse named Gonzales over on this side brother.

If after clearing your history, cashe, browsing date, ect still slow try going into your setting and increasing you page filing space. If you have an ssd and a hdd make sure all page filing is on the ssd. If no ssd just increase page file on hdd. Also make sure you have all resent update for your system make sure to check individual hardware/software manufacturers for updates because companies such as dell and other manufacturers sometimes miss updates for products they use and don't actually make such as your wifi card in you laptop. Hope this helps

If after clearing your history, cashe, browsing date, ect still slow try going into your setting and increasing you page filing space. If you have an ssd and a hdd make sure all page filing is on the ssd. If no ssd just increase page file on hdd. Also make sure you have all resent update for your system make sure to check individual hardware/software manufacturers for updates because companies such as dell and other manufacturers sometimes miss updates for products they use and don't actually make such as your wifi card in you laptop. Hope this helps

You sir, are a stud muffin. Thank you!

I only have SSD discs, so this is okay.
I will look for updates, but computer is relative new (maybe 1 year old). Point is, other sites don't lag and are faster than AFN. It really pisses me off because I cannot list through pages normally.

Updated all drivers. Same sh*t...

Also, when typing this message... I must click "post reply" three/four times to actually post it. This trouble is not from today...

@Son of Hobbes

Last edited:
Back