#AFN Indoor Grow Battle

IMG_20170730_150028.jpg

Came up a bit light and airy, lots of crystals, very sticky! Sweeter smell now, was like artificial grape, now more like real grape haha!

She a bit over dry :(

In the jars now with a boveda 62%

I'm OK with 194, and there is a bunch of sugar leaves and popcorn my mate wants to make hash with

f6

Last edited:
I'm out of this battle guys. Had some problems had home and two out of my three girls I had were cut down. I left my MBAP cuz she was the one further along..

So the girl for this comp was a northern cheese haze she was beautiful oh well. She at least game an oz to smoke.

Buds were really small but very dense like little rocks

Is this comp still open? Not much activity? It should be coming to an end now?

Is this comp still open? Not much activity? It should be coming to an end now?
I've been wondering the same thing. I'm still nurturing my Sweet Tooth for this comp, but don't remember (or know) how long we've got before the final pics and tally.

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm still nurturing my Sweet Tooth for this comp, but don't remember (or know) how long we've got before the final pics and tally.
The 2nd Fastbuds battle started same time as this, and is already voting. :shrug:

@budelee arent you guys supposed to be finished?

A few of us are finished, waiting to be asked for final vote pic :)

I'm sure plenty are still growing, just slack haha

f6

Ok guys let's get you final pictures in by 8/3 I will open voting for you guys on 8/4...

Back