Did it autoflower?: Y day 22

Soil/hydro: soil, roots organics original and dolomite lime

Nutes: fox farm trio, botanicare cal mag plus, molasses

Light (kind and schedule):

Mars 300 (60x5) 18/6

From seed to harvest date: 64 days

Dry Yield: 31g

High/Effect Duration:

About 3 hours, pretty quick takeoff, both heady and body, no paranoia, happy to be social, but not wanting to move around much lol, when coming back down, you want to go to bed. Very pleasant smoke, notable med qualities, pain relief/insomnia, anxiety

In-depth

RATE SCALE:* bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL:***

Looked fantastic at harvest, but dried, to me has that classic affy look lots of orange hairs, the top buds had a nice density, bottoms fluffy, but that's grower error. So I guess the better I get, the better they will end up looking.

THE GROWTH:*****

Easy, she took all my newbie abuse and then some, and kept right along.

THE SMELL:*****

Nice classic hash with a bit of skunk, and a slight fruity undertone, mango maybe.

THE SMOKE:*****

Super smooth, old school hash taste with a bit of pine. Very very clean and easy on the lungs

THE HIGH:*****

As stated above, I'm very surprised with the punch on this strain, duration isn't as long as some other heavy hitting photos I've had, but well worth the time to grow.
I will end up running her again when my jar is empty. Pics are at harvest, she's still in the cure, smoke report taken at 2 weeks cure.
Resized_20160624_210557.jpg
IMAG0315_1.jpg

Hey. thanks for doing a solid report!! Tossing max rep your way for the effort.

c2aede29c0cfa17561703749d07f1227.jpg

Day 46
Same strain

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Looking good! This is still a really great relaxing smoke, after a real long cure, it gets more fruity smelling and the taste is very strong kush

Looking good! This is still a really great relaxing smoke, after a real long cure, it gets more fruity smelling and the taste is very strong kush
My buda arent fattening up though. Doesnt look like a heavy yielder

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back