Indoor AF Purple Kush, AF Pineapple Express & Photo White Widow Perpetual Grow

You might want to spread those pots out a bit. When they get big , you might struggle to reach the back ones for trimming and watering. Off to a good start. Got any questions, HMU.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
Thx for the tip. I will def give each plant/pot room to "breath", especially as they mature. I guess my thinking so far has been to get them all as close to the center of the light as possible where I believe the light is strongest (I don't know to what extent yet as I don't have a par meter) which is why I also have the more mature plants in the middle and smaller seedlings on the edges. With me having no experience with larger plants in a smaller space, ur advice to make my life easier as they grow is much appreciated. I also want to be mindful of the leaves overlapping and do my best to avoid them blocking out the light from each other. I will prob have to get creative in both the veg and flowering tents cause I'll have plants with diff heights/ages. I plan on propping up the smaller plants so their closer to the light and so I don't make the mistake of moving the light closer to them and end up burning or bleaching the taller plants. All of this is gonna ultimately tell me how many plants I can have in each tent for the size pots I'm running.

As u mentioned watering, I am gonna have to find a decent canister and watering wand setup to make it easier to do. So far I've only needed and used a spray bottle and cup to water...I don't think that's gonna cut it going forward lol

As u rightfully put it, gonna be a jungle and a lotta work lol Let the madness begin!

Cheers

[HASHTAG]#cancanngrow[/HASHTAG]

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I have a load of styrofoam blocks I cut out of packing material to raise and lower my plants so the canopy stays at roughly the same height. As they grow I remove a block. I would think 5 of those regular plants in a tent is going to be pretty full. Autos, I think, can be packed a little tighter.

Here's my latest video journal where I give an update on the status of each plant. Although most are doing well, I feel that there are some signs of potential issues the leaves are telling me on some plants. For those you are able to watch, I'd love to hear your thoughts on what the leaves are telling me.

Cheers

Latest video journal entry...

- discussing some temp/humidity issues I started having with the photoperiod White Widows
- some measures I take to try to prevent my fear of bug infestations (and some things I'm doing to tempt fate :p)
- started light nuts on the girls 14 days from seed
- update on all the girls (check out the REALLY weird/deformed Purple Kush Auto???)
- I think I forgot to mention in video that I have started germinating another 8 White Widow photos to keep the perpetual grow going

I'll post some pics tomorrow

Cheers

First LST training ever and I managed not to hurt/damage either of the 2 girls I've started on. Here r some pics. I'd love to hear what u guys think of my 1st attempts here...be brutally honest, I got thick skin :p I'm trying to train these girls (my autos that is) in a circular pattern by bending and tying down in attempts to get as many main colas as I can. I will continue to tie down the main stem and its shoots till they start flowering, then I'll just be defoliating and making sure that the colas r spaced out sufficiently. I wanna start as early as possible so the stems r easier to bend but these r the only 2 girls (15 days from seed) that r tall enough to do it with. I think another 2 might be ready in 2 or 3 days. I am wondering if you guys think I'll have trouble with the fan leaf on each plant that is touching the soil right now (see pics)? I didn't think so cause I expect the stem to start to turn up, but pls let me know if I'm wrong about that. Thx

Cheers

AutoFlower Purple Kush [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] & [HASHTAG]#7[/HASHTAG], 15 days from seed
20180811_183412[1].jpg 20180811_183708[1].jpg

AutoFlower Purple Kush [HASHTAG]#7[/HASHTAG]
20180811_183427[1].jpg 20180811_183454[1].jpg

AutoFlower Purple Kush [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG]
20180811_183717[1].jpg

AutoFlower Purple Kush still not ready for training
20180811_184208[1].jpg

Some pics of the Photoperiod White Widows progress that will be mainlining, 15 days from seed
20180811_184927[1].jpg 20180811_184943[1].jpg 20180811_185008[1].jpg

Here is a Photoperiod White Widow 10 days from seed
20180811_185027[1].jpg

And finally, here are pics of a couple of the AutoFlower Pineapple Express girls 10 days from seed
20180811_185202[1].jpg 20180811_185213[1].jpg

Cheers

So I did it [https://forum] I broke my first stem [https://forum] got a little ambitious with my training and saw the main stem start to break. It wasn't a clean break, just about a quarter split. I don't have any pics of the split but I do have a couple pics of my attempt at fixing it...

A few questions:

- did I do an ok job or does my fix need fixing?

- will I need to remove the tape at some point to allow the branch to grow?

- how long before I can resume training?

Thx for any advice anyone can give me [https://forum]

Cheers

ea9497169cd66cfd3e89d5be18353656.jpg
2c04fd83ca0bbe02aae031d210a8a08d.jpg

Repair looks ok, I leave the tape on, others may do different.
So I did it [https://forum] I broke my first stem [https://forum] got a little ambitious with my training and saw the main stem start to break. It wasn't a clean break, just about a quarter split. I don't have any pics of the split but I do have a couple pics of my attempt at fixing it...

A few questions:

- did I do an ok job or does my fix need fixing?

- will I need to remove the tape at some point to allow the branch to grow?

- how long before I can resume training?

Thx for any advice anyone can give me [https://forum]

Cheers

ea9497169cd66cfd3e89d5be18353656.jpg
2c04fd83ca0bbe02aae031d210a8a08d.jpg

Back