Indoor AF Purple Kush, AF Pineapple Express & Photo White Widow Perpetual Grow

Reaction score
Hi All,

Reading all the threads here has inspired me to share my journey into my 1st time grow :headbang:

Grow details:
- three 5x5 tents for flower, one 4x4 tent for veg/seedlings/clones
- 1 630w CMH light fixture in each tent with 2 315w 3100k bulbs in ea fixture
- 2 inline fans (6in for 5x5s and 4in for 4x4) per tent (exhaust & intake) with a carbon filter in ea tent
- 16in hanging oscillating fans in each 5x5 and 6in clip fans in 4x4
- 6 AF Purple Kush seedlings, day 8 from seed
- 10 AF Pineapple Express, day 4 from seed
- 11 photoperiod Whit Widow, six are day 8 from seed and 5 are day 4 from seed
- Soilless mix with 4 parts Promix HP and 1 part worm castings
- nuts will be Botanicare Calmag Plus, Botanicare Grow base for veg, Botanicare Bloom base for flower, AN Bud Candy, AN Big Bud and AN Overdrive as additives during flower. I may use an enzyme cleaner, but undecided on that yet
- AFs are in 2 gallon air pots and Photos in 3 gallon air pots
- AFs are on 20/4 light schedule seed to harvest and photos on 18/6 for veg and 12/12 for flower

The goal is to harvest every 10 days give or take. I will be using LST for the AFs, tying down in circular pattern and mainlining my photos for 8 main colas. All my plants right now r from seed but if I will clone from a strong mother when I find one (only cloning from the photos obviously :p). I will be adding Purpke Kush photos into my perpetual grow which r on the way and hopefully Green Crack...but the jury's still out on whether I wanna grow a sativa dominant strain indoors.

I will post pics but I also have a video journal of my grow on YouTube. I will post those vids in this thread if that's cool with the forum (pls feel free to let me know if that's not cool or allowed).

Thx for following along with my grow and I hope u enjoy :cheers:

I look forward and hope to get feedback and advise from all the expert and experience growers in this community :thumbsup: I also hope newer growers can learn from my grow and mistakes :)

Cheers

[HASHTAG]#cancanngrow[/HASHTAG]

PS. I just realized that my lights r off right now :p So pics will follow. In the mean time, I will post a couple of my videos from my YouTube grow journal

Hi All,

Reading all the threads here has inspired me to share my journey into my 1st time grow :headbang:

Grow details:
- three 5x5 tents for flower, one 4x4 tent for veg/seedlings/clones
- 1 630w CMH light fixture in each tent with 2 315w 3100k bulbs in ea fixture
- 2 inline fans (6in for 5x5s and 4in for 4x4) per tent (exhaust & intake) with a carbon filter in ea tent
- 16in hanging oscillating fans in each 5x5 and 6in clip fans in 4x4
- 6 AF Purple Kush seedlings, day 8 from seed
- 10 AF Pineapple Express, day 4 from seed
- 11 photoperiod Whit Widow, six are day 8 from seed and 5 are day 4 from seed
- Soilless mix with 4 parts Promix HP and 1 part worm castings
- nuts will be Botanicare Calmag Plus, Botanicare Grow base for veg, Botanicare Bloom base for flower, AN Bud Candy, AN Big Bud and AN Overdrive as additives during flower. I may use an enzyme cleaner, but undecided on that yet
- AFs are in 2 gallon air pots and Photos in 3 gallon air pots
- AFs are on 20/4 light schedule seed to harvest and photos on 18/6 for veg and 12/12 for flower

The goal is to harvest every 10 days give or take. I will be using LST for the AFs, tying down in circular pattern and mainlining my photos for 8 main colas. All my plants right now r from seed but if I will clone from a strong mother when I find one (only cloning from the photos obviously :p). I will be adding Purpke Kush photos into my perpetual grow which r on the way and hopefully Green Crack...but the jury's still out on whether I wanna grow a sativa dominant strain indoors.

I will post pics but I also have a video journal of my grow on YouTube. I will post those vids in this thread if that's cool with the forum (pls feel free to let me know if that's not cool or allowed).

Thx for following along with my grow and I hope u enjoy :cheers:

I look forward and hope to get feedback and advise from all the expert and experience growers in this community [emoji106] I also hope newer growers can learn from my grow and mistakes :)

Cheers

PS. I just realized that my lights r off right now [emoji14] So pics will follow. In the mean time, I will post a couple of my videos from my YouTube grow journal
Well, you can talk the talk! 4 tents and a jungle, is going to be busy.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Well, you can talk the talk! 4 tents and a jungle, is going to be busy.

Sent from my comfy chair.
emoji16.png
emoji41.png
emoji43.png
emoji848.png

Ya bro, I realize it's gonna be a lotta work :) I have goals of how I want it to go but understand that I'll likely make mistakes and will have to adjust my approach but I'm excited about the process and to learn. I'm not afraid to fall on my face and to take chances :) If it doesn't work, it won't be due to lack of effort. It's not just talk, I'm walking the walk and will trip (possibly even fall) along the way but it'll be fun no matter what. I have no desire to impress anyone, I just wanna do well for me :D

Thx for commenting :thumbsup: I hope u follow along and more importantly, I hope I can learn from ur feedback/advice :cheers:

Cheers

This is the White Widow photo day 4 from seed
20180804_171034.jpg

White Widow photo day 8 from seed
20180804_170943.jpg

5x5 photoperiod tent
20180804_170927.jpg

Pineapple Express auto day 4 from seed
20180804_170911.jpg

Purple Kush auto day 8 from seed
20180804_170838.jpg

5x5 Autoflower tent
20180804_170827.jpg

Cheers

You might want to spread those pots out a bit. When they get big , you might struggle to reach the back ones for trimming and watering. Off to a good start. Got any questions, HMU.
This is the White Widow photo day 4 from seed
View attachment 938128

White Widow photo day 8 from seed
View attachment 938129

5x5 photoperiod tent
View attachment 938130

Pineapple Express auto day 4 from seed
View attachment 938131

Purple Kush auto day 8 from seed
View attachment 938132

5x5 Autoflower tent
View attachment 938133