Outdoor advice on my outdoor auto (pics)

Hey man! Thanks for the reply. I have read it many a time, its so informative and I learnt a lot from it. Its a great piece of writing, im sure it was the beginning of man successful grows!

Glad to hear the temps are good! ladies are in the ground. I just wish I could build some cover over them, weve been having freak hailstorms when I'm at work! No one is there to move the ladies. A tarp would be awesome, but the white stands out, I would have to get a diff colour i think. Or else i will make a mesh one, at the sacrifice of moisture protection, it gets dry in autumn.

reps

Thanks for the rep bud....feel free to tag or pm me anytime bud...if I don't have an answer, then i know someone that will!!

Woof.......this winter..temps ranged from -one day below 30 to 80 degrees...dead winter sunlight hours..slowed growth...as always during winter....me-myself find that where i grow and my location that all my autos tend to have to go another 3-4 weeks more than recomended to mature....i usually go with trichomes ambering up...but have had to with the dying off of leaves to pull some....mostly my sativas and hazes...

Back