Advice on a perpetual grow

Hi while it’s true that you definitely can grow autos perpetually in 1 tent in my opinion you’re far better having a separate veg and flower tent. They want very different things at different stages and sometimes finding a happy medium just isn’t good enough for a big plant with massive buds in late flower… it’s just not worth taking the chance.
If you reason that you’ll probably fit 3 girls in flower in your 4x2 and 4 little ones at various stages of veg in your 2x2 (not counting a solo cup here and there) then you can say you can safely have at least 6 going at 1 time. Go for fast 60 day strains from Mephisto and you can start a seed roughly every 10 days.
Don’t worry too much about when you’ll be moving plants, you’ll just take the biggest girl from the veg tent as soon as a space becomes available in the flower tent.
This is how I do it and it’s worked for me so far, hope this helps.

If you wanted to stick with the QB96 lights, you'd want at least another pair. I'd go with the 260XL QB 288 Rspec kit. Yes your current fan would adequate. And that's a nice fan!

https://horticulturelightinggroup.com/collections/kits/products/260w-xl-qb-v2-led-kit

@AJrexxx Ok I'm starting to lean more toward keeping my perpetual grow in one tent. With that said, now I'm considering getting a bigger tent lol, 48x48x80. @Les @HLG Would my 2x 96 QB Elites be enough light? If not what should I consider buying to reach adequate lighting in that size of a tent for autos of all life stages? Also, my current exhaust is an AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T6. Would that be sufficient enough? Thanks a ton for all the input guys!

Back