Old Reviews Advanced Nutrients - pH-perfect Grow/Bloom vs Connoisseur series

Dr. Babnik

Virtus ex Alto
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Six Shooter, Black Stone, Stone Dragon, Moroccan and home made hash
Hi all!

Looking at AN products.

Anyone have something they want to share about the various lines of base nutes?

I have enough ferts, but I would like to read your experiences. Also I tend to hoard chemicals...

About the Connoisseur line they say "for top-notch growers" and clame up to 43% increase i yield.

With my photos I use the A and B for veg and the 3 part for bloom. I use to use just the three part but the two part works just as well for veg. Never tryed the connoisseur before.

Sent from my A521L using Tapatalk

The place I buy from has 1 gallon connoisseur bottles cheaper($138) than sensi bloom($142) so I am trying it out this year. If I top 6lbs on a plant dry, I will literally be jumping for joy!!.(record to date is 5lbs 10oz)

I have used both Sensi Coco and Connoisseur, which I currently use. I did no direct comparisons and don't recall any differences in yield, quality, etc.

But I believe AN when the company states that Connoisseur has better chelated ingredients, with better bioavailability. Why most AN users on AFN seem to use the Sensi vs. Connoisseur product line I just can't imagine, other than perhaps some notable growers, e.g., TaNg, and grows have reported using Sensi.

I have used both Sensi Coco and Connoisseur, which I currently use. I did no direct comparisons and don't recall any differences in yield, quality, etc.

But I believe AN when the company states that Connoisseur has better chelated ingredients, with better bioavailability. Why most AN users on AFN seem to use the Sensi vs. Connoisseur product line I just can't imagine, other than perhaps some notable growers, e.g., TaNg, and grows have reported using Sensi.

I have read TaNg and what they say they have combined in the Sensi Grow/Bloom. Seems like a good product. It is also fairly priced. I think I will do my Automazar with Sensi.

I will use it in soil, so its pH-Perfect buffer system I can't use. But it is nothing some NaOH, NaCO3 and HCl can fix.

:smoking:

For the 43% claim not sure I would go that far most people do not grow exactly the same every time always seem that things pop up.

But I have been growing the same Green Crack cut for the last five years in soil and used the different AN lines etc... on it. If you are going to bother with the Connie Bloom go full blast GrandMaster. ( I don't need to feed veg nutes when using fortified soils like Black Gold Organic with compost just don't need to. )

Bud Factor X can really give you some greasy buds great for oil making.

I know people complain the cost but it keeps my GC top shelf and top $ here local.

Goodluck

Well i just used sensi coco bloom from start to finish on my first grow in coco and now using just sensi bloom in light mix/perlite for my second grow,i never checked ph once on my first grow and will do the same on this one,that is why i will keep paying more for an nutes

ps i have tons of other nutes i bought that will never get used lol

Well i just used sensi coco bloom from start to finish on my first grow in coco and now using just sensi bloom in light mix/perlite for my second grow,i never checked ph once on my first grow and will do the same on this one,that is why i will keep paying more for an nutes

I use Sensi Grow/Bloom, Big Bud and Overdrive. It is my first grow so can't have any strong opinions, however when switching from Big Bud to Overdrive, the colas got harder and all buds that were fluffy when starting are now hard and good looking.

Any experience with Bud Ignitor? I plan to order it.

All the other nute lines are used for other flowers and vegetables.

Did you have to use calmag when using sensi coco?

Back