Advanced nutrients mixing order ph perfect ?

Reaction score
Hi, i wonder in what mixing order for AN Sensi Ph perfect should i do ? When mixing Advanced Nutrients products in your water tank, the first thing you need to do is add in the additives needed for that particular week, and then add the base nutrients sensi bloom ph perfect in my case just to get good ph ? Is that correct ?

I don't think it really matters with the ph perfect line... when i mix up a jug of water i do the base first then additives and whenever i tested it the ph was always on point also their promo vid for the line shows them mixing it the same way :thumbsup:

I'd add the additives last, presume it best to first let the parts A & B react. But others may actually know better, for real.

Regarding as your last step "add the base nutrients sensi bloom ph perfect in my case just to get good ph." No, you don't use base nutes to adjust pH. You shouldn't even be adjusting pH at all. pH Perfect involves the nutes being highly bioavailable over a wide range of pH. The whole point is that if you mix with low-salts water (and don't add too much salt supplements), the end pH of the mix simply doesn't matter. It's high salts, ppm, etc. that interfere with the pH Perfect part.

AN pH Perfect nutes do have some buffers and you should be seeing consistent pH after mixing. But again, the pH (within reason) doesn't matter.

Yes, many or even most AN users seem to manually adjust pH. But unless things have changed, the company recommends (if you ask a rep; otherwise they keep a very low profile on this point) not to adjust pH (presuming start with lower ppm/salts water), with adjustment just involving adding salts that interfere with pH Perfect working.

My understanding is to always mix the base first, it says to do so on the bottles. In my case ph perfect in this order....
Micro
Grow
Bloom
Then any additional additives.

So in your case I would guess A should go in prior to B, presumably this is why they are named A and B.

Good luck with the growing mate

Back