Nutrients adding mycotrex to potted seedling

Reaction score
Hello,

I've started from seed 8 days ago using wet towel method and then planting in 25L pots with biobizz light mix. Diary here https://www.autoflower.org/ubs/first-week-with-skyline-1000.393/gallery

I've only just found out about biotabs and have ordered bactrex mycotrex and biotabs (would have needed multiple starter packs, this was cheaper and I don't think I need everything).

Planning to add the tabs in couple of weeks. I'm going to add Bactrex when it is delivered following instructions in manual.

What should I do with mycotrex? Can I just sprinkle it on top layer and lightly mix it? Try to dig close to stem and pour some in? Remove plant carefully, mix mycotrex thoroughly and return? Forget about it and wait until next grow? I reckon by the time it is delivered plants will be 2 weeks.

My first indoor grow and I like the just add water method.

Any help appreciated.

Apparently if I search on how to apply Mycorrhiza instead of Mycotex I get much better results. Applied today, dug up as much as I can around the plants, mixing in 5 teaspoons of Mycotrex in each 25 pot (1g/5L soil). What could go wrong :)

All looking good!

Back