Adding FFOF to Great Lakes all in one…supplement nutes end of flower ?

Reaction score
Ok I had an auto in a 3 gallon pot with Great Lakes my plant was to grow it in that which is Great Lakes soil…now it started flowering I know you don’t transplant autos I didn’t I added my 3 gallon on top of a 5 gallon smart pot of Fox farm 5 gallon…would I have to add nutes end of flower now that one medium is fox farm ? I know Great Lakesall in one you need no nutrients never used FF…answers would help thanks

FF has a couple different mediums..I use the HF as some have reported the OF seems a bit hot for the seedlings...I would say your just going to have to keep a good eye on them and adjust if and when it is needed..never used great lakes so can't give any thoughts there...good luck...

ok thanks never used fox farm only for tomato plants with no nutes…what nutes would be good just buy fox farm tri o and use all 3 during flowering ? I’m growing an auto flower

Tried the trio, wasn't impressed...I basically use the MegaCrop now, MoG has a good write up on it, 1 part and 2 part types.. remember that we are all experimenting, sift through the forums and grow journals, chances are someone has tried them with good results and some with bad....I do my best to keep it as simple as possible so there's less for me to try to adjust....but that's my style....learn from every grow what works for you and enjoy the process. :smoking:

I did when I searched a lot of people said they just use tiger bloom only for flowering with ffoc I don’t wanna over do it and 1 part and 2 part ? Is that veg and flower I read on autos you only use bloom nutes fox farm has nutes til then and I went to there site it showed hydroponic soil 9-6-17 is this the site

Ok I had an auto in a 3 gallon pot with Great Lakes my plant was to grow it in that which is Great Lakes soil…now it started flowering I know you don’t transplant autos I didn’t I added my 3 gallon on top of a 5 gallon smart pot of Fox farm 5 gallon…would I have to add nutes end of flower now that one medium is fox farm ? I know Great Lakesall in one you need no nutrients never used FF…answers would help thanks
Not sure I understand. You placed ur 3 gal pot on top of a 5 gal pot of FF? Pic? I guess my question is why? is The GL soil not sustaining The plant?

Not sure I understand. You placed ur 3 gal pot on top of a 5 gal pot of FF? Pic? I guess my question is why? is The GL soil not sustaining The plant?
no I just read autos outdoor bigger pot=more yield it was in a 3 gallon plastic so I added it to a 7 gallon smart pot that I put 5 gallon of soil in which is fox farm ….but like I said no but it still has 6-7 weeks of flower so I figured now or never

no I just read autos outdoor bigger pot=more yield it was in a 3 gallon plastic so I added it to a 7 gallon smart pot that I put 5 gallon of soil in which is fox farm ….but like I said no but it still has 6-7 weeks of flower so I figured now or never
here’s a picture

Attachments

• 47DE26FF-DC04-456D-BAA2-49CF8A0EBB80.jpeg
    47DE26FF-DC04-456D-BAA2-49CF8A0EBB80.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
Interesting. Did u cut out the bottom of plastic pot or are u relying on the roots to grow thru drain holes?

Back