Ac infinity 67 controller and ventilation fan.... anyone else???

I have the original controller as well. Do the newer fans come with an even fancier controller than the 67? I would like the 67, but the T6 with original controller wasn't exactly cheap.

EDIT - Just looked. What's the controller 69?

EDIT 2 - Nevemind. 69 can control 4 devices vs 2. Otherwise they appear to be identical.

Do the newer fans come with an even fancier controller than the 67?

YES mine came with my 4" cloudline fan. i was nervous it wouldn't come with it but it did. ordered shortly after this past christmas.

I have the original controller as well. Do the newer fans come with an even fancier controller than the 67? I would like the 67, but the T6 with original controller wasn't exactly cheap.

EDIT - Just looked. What's the controller 69?

EDIT 2 - Nevemind. 69 can control 4 devices vs 2. Otherwise they appear to be identical.
I think one big difference between the 2 is that the 4 devices can all have separate programs, as opposed to both devices having to have the same program with the 67.

I think one big difference between the 2 is that the 4 devices can all have separate programs, as opposed to both devices having to have the same program with the 67.
Interesting.

Can these new controllers have different functions set on timer? For instance during lights on, I have my high temp and high humidity triggers on to kick in at the right time to exhaust. During lights out, in flower, humidity creeps so I run it on about 4 or 5 speed constantly. Can you set the new controllers to automatically do that vs having to do it manually?

you c
Interesting.

Can these new controllers have different functions set on timer? For instance during lights on, I have my high temp and high humidity triggers on to kick in at the right time to exhaust. During lights out, in flower, humidity creeps so I run it on about 4 or 5 speed constantly. Can you set the new controllers to automatically do that vs having to do it manually?
you can set it to a known schedule or set it to meet /maintain a certain set of conditions,limited only by the grows abilities.
Im still learning and thus far I know I need a bit more fresh air intake and the ability to generate humidity w/o generating heat.
I'm just getting into flower now with these autos so i'll be ok for a bit.

I"m using the Controller 67 for the inline fan and another one for their tent fan. I wasn't really keen on Bluetooth but I didn't want to have to spend time walking into the tent to tweak the fan speeds. My concerns were well founded. Standard Bluetooth has a max range of 10 meters but a newer standard ("LE"?) has a longer range. I didn't see LE mentioned in the docs so that leads me to think that they're using standard Bluetooth.

I live in a SoCal "garage with a house attached" home. The garage is the first floor with a bedroom and half both, second floor is living space, third floor is master bedroom and loft. My grow is in my garage and that's 30-ish feet on a diagonal from y couch to the controllers. About very other day the controllers disconnect so I walk downstairs and try to get them to reconnect. Sorry, I expect better.

My expectation is that I'll toss out the Bluetooth controllers when the Wifi versions come out and, unless your use case is that you really don't need to be connected if you're more than 10 yards from your grow, then the lower cost Bluetooth device is the way to go. On the other hand, the additional cost of the Wi Fi device, when the get it to market, will be money well spent, I believe. I'd posit that the Bluetooth devices are gone a few months after the WiFi version comes out - the limited bandwidth and limited range just isn't worth it.

My tuppence.

Just got my 2nd 67 controller and getting tha4 in dan as well for my 36inx20inx63in drying/curring tent...I also have a inkbird controller for humidity in case it gets to low my cool mist humidifier will turn on...I plant on using brown paper bag method for drying...since I live in a apartment I think that will help with the smell....I also plan on using a bucket scrubber ...I wonder if I can take a y shape ac infinity 6 in to 4 inch adapter and use the bucket with both ac infinity inline fan....I got a 6 in and now I'll have 4in....shit we will see if this helps with the smell...

@blue check this thread out it may help :d5::headbang:

Back