Ac infinity 67 controller and ventilation fan.... anyone else???

InkAddict$

Green 👍 Addict$ Jonny 🍎 weed$
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
JEAN-O’S VOODOO
Ok I'm looking for the best recommendation on how to properly use this thing...I'll tell you how I'm running it....I use the high temp and humidity ran on auto... 82°f and 56%rh also I keep it running on setting 4 all the time being I'm pulling air from my veg tent also...which is a 36x20x63 so it's small compared to my 5x5 flower tent....but it pulls enough to bring some fresh air in veg tent...so if temp/ humidity pass it's threshold then the fan will ramp up to 8 and pull it back to setting 4....so is this cool or any advice on a better way to run it in my flowering tent.....thanks afn family....

Depending on which stage your in, the values of your temp/rh can be different. For reference, I'm at day 23 in veg and my numbers for my controller are:

High Temp: 73F
High RH: 65%
Fan MIN: 1
Fan MAX: 4

So in the event it hits either of those highs, the fan will switch to 4, but other wise runs at 1. I also have an oscillating fan in the tent moving air around.

When it comes to flower, I'll be adjusting those numbers to keep RH below 60%. The key is to maintain VPD for the stage of your grow. :peace:

Depending on which stage your in, the values of your temp/rh can be different. For reference, I'm at day 23 in veg and my numbers for my controller are:

High Temp: 73F
High RH: 65%
Fan MIN: 1
Fan MAX: 4

So in the event it hits either of those highs, the fan will switch to 4, but other wise runs at 1. I also have an oscillating fan in the tent moving air around.

When it comes to flower, I'll be adjusting those numbers to keep RH below 60%. The key is to maintain VPD for the stage of your grow. :peace:
I got it at 78°f and 55% its only a flower tent.... perpetual grow...I got a separate veg tent..

Those numbers are perfect for a flower room based on the VPD chart below..

1649457534625.png

I am running both ac infinity controllers on different tents. the controller 67 has more settings then the original controller. For the NEW controller 67. set your high and low fan speeds. Then adjust the temp & RH transition setting.

For me I set my OFF speed to 1 and ON speed to 10. Temp & RH transition 2 degree . This will set how much the fan ramps up depending how far over trigger you are. rather than just a on off trigger
5bc04690-b6b6-4bb7-8a3b-153d0f1cf5f6-png.1414948

I am running both ac infinity controllers on different tents. the controller 67 has more settings then the original controller. For the NEW controller 67. set your high and low fan speeds. Then adjust the temp & RH transition setting.

For me I set my OFF speed to 1 and ON speed to 10. Temp & RH transition 2 degree . This will set how much the fan ramps up depending how far over trigger you are. rather than just a on off trigger
You just made me want the Controller 67 for my recently bough T4.
The way I use the OLD controller now is to set alarm settings to max temp and RH I want in the tent and then low temp and RH off and manual fan sped to 4 ( for now). This will ramp up the fan speed to max if needed when any of those parameters kick in and then go back to manual fan speed when it's below but the alarm sound is really annoying

Ok cool thanks....

You just made me want the Controller 67 for my recently bough T4.

Me too I want a second one that beep is annoying :crying:

Back