Live Stoners About bloody time!

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Stardawg
as per the title...I have been lurking on this site for many years stealing info without so much as a hello. So, I decided to finally register and attempt to contribute to the community that by and large taught me to grow.

I’m 51, with a few medical justifications for my elicit hobby (yer honour). Mainly though I do it purely for badness, lol.

I grow in a northern uk garage so my plants need to be as hardy as the rest of us hereabouts. I/we spend half our time trying to avoid frosty ladies!!! On the upside I’ve never had to buy cal/mag in ten years of growing. When you turn on the tap round here gravel comes out!

I’ve grown both photo and auto strains under 600hps until the most recent grow. This time I decided to swap to a 400W hps(only went in for a flippin bulb). I’m not impressed with it though so, it’s a new 315 daylight set up for me from Saturday.

I have a 3 x 4 x 7 space and ruck/mountain air filtration and a small mother cabinet.
Currently I have 3 untrained F & V at nearly 90 days. One lady is about 10% Amber except the main cola and associated buds that were about 30%. I say were because the minute I noticed I brutally and summarily beheaded her. I hope for 2.5oz each cos only in gallon pots. The other two look done But don’t have a single amber trich between them.

In the wings I have a slightly stretchy fastbuds blackberry about 5” clear of the soil and 3 GSC by the same breeder just popping through. These are in 3 gallon pots of lightmix.
I’ve been researching training methods and have devoured many threads on the subject including all 70 odd pages on beasts thread. I feel ready and able to go right ahead and f@ck a few perfectly good plants up.

I’ve done more photos than autos over the years. Standout auto was without a doubt Buddha seeds syrup first. Maybe I got a lucky pheno but I must have been lucky cos I got 3 out of 4 of them. Smoke was thick and coated the mouth almost as if you’d eaten mixed fruit jam. 60 day wonder was utterly great too.

I grow in soil cos I’m old and literally “stuck in the mud”. Plus, I can get rid of it. I love the taste imparted by soil. The stardawg I grew was like sticking your head in a bag o lightmix on the nasal exhale.

Soon as the baby GSC break ground I’ll start a log. See if I can make a few new pals. Thanks for reading this far.

Si

Last edited:
Welcome aboard and out of Lurkersville!! We are all here to help! If you are looking to hang out and talk grows, check out the "Live Stoner" thread! You can also tag anyone here by putting the @ sign before theor name! It comes in handy! Have fun and grow great meds!

Glad to have you here si :cheers:
Im currently growing in a garage. Been cold recently round our part of the world. (Im just across the irish sea).
Look forward to your journals
:pass:

as per the title...I have been lurking on this site for many years stealing info without so much as a hello. So, I decided to finally register and attempt to contribute to the community that by and large taught me to grow.

I’m 51, with a few medical justifications for my elicit hobby (yer honour). Mainly though I do it purely for badness, lol.

I grow in a northern uk garage so my plants need to be as hardy as the rest of us hereabouts. I/we spend half our time trying to avoid frosty ladies!!! On the upside I’ve never had to buy cal/mag in ten years of growing. When you turn on the tap round here gravel comes out!

I’ve grown both photo and auto strains under 600hps until the most recent grow. This time I decided to swap to a 400W hps(only went in for a flippin bulb). I’m not impressed with it though so, it’s a new 315 daylight set up for me from Saturday.

I have a 3 x 4 x 7 space and ruck/mountain air filtration and a small mother cabinet.
Currently I have 3 untrained F & V at nearly 90 days. One lady is about 10% Amber except the main cola and associated buds that were about 30%. I say were because the minute I noticed I brutally and summarily beheaded her. I hope for 2.5oz each cos only in gallon pots. The other two look done But don’t have a single amber trich between them.

In the wings I have a slightly stretchy fastbuds blackberry about 5” clear of the soil and 3 GSC by the same breeder just popping through. These are in 3 gallon pots of lightmix.
I’ve been researching training methods and have devoured many threads on the subject including all 70 odd pages on beasts thread. I feel ready and able to go right ahead and f@ck a few perfectly good plants up.

I’ve done more photos than autos over the years. Standout auto was without a doubt Buddha seeds syrup first. Maybe I got a lucky pheno but I must have been lucky cos I got 3 out of 4 of them. Smoke was thick and coated the mouth almost as if you’d eaten mixed fruit jam. 60 day wonder was utterly great too.

I grow in soil cos I’m old and literally “stuck in the mud”. Plus, I can get rid of it. I love the taste imparted by soil. The stardawg I grew was like sticking your head in a bag o lightmix on the nasal exhale.

Soon as the baby GSC break ground I’ll start a log. See if I can make a few new pals. Thanks for reading this far.

Si
welcome to AFN mate il be looking out for your journal with the new 315w light looking into getting one myself :pass:

Glad to have you here si :cheers:
Im currently growing in a garage. Been cold recently round our part of the world. (Im just across the irish sea).
Look forward to your journals
:pass:
well you learn somthing new everyday could be neigboors and we dont even know lol :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Hello Si,

I got a greyhound (Bubbly Bluebird). Welcome to AFN, hope to see more of you in the future. Keep em lit...........eP.

Back