Indoor A very special DP Auto Daiquiri Lime under Black Dog Phytomax-2

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Auto Brooklyn Sunrise
Well, this one is special to me :pass:

Dear Dutch Passion and also dear Black Dog LED,

I am very sad right now. I am writing this because I'm currently sitting down staring down at my plants and I just have to explain you why and how this situation emerged.

You see, I grew pot since I was a kid, and it all started when my best friend and I finished our summer job shift in high school, took our bicycles and went into woods to light up a joint after serving drinks whole damn day. Of course, we were smoking some street pot we bought, full of seeds and untrimmed leaves, but you know, at the time it was just the best damn thing in the world. One of these seeds we threw away at that very moment decided - "Damn, if I sprout right now here in this woods, I know that I will change lives of these two mother*uckers for good!" And you know, it did. After two weeks, same thing, joint after work was being rolled there during nice summer sunset and these two idiots noticed something - a small plant was coming to life. She grew like a beast and few months later our bags were full of nice smelling fresh pot.

Back at the day, 56K internet was "Man, this shit is fast, look, it loads a page like in a minute!" Not much info was online, or, at least we couldn't find it, but we found just enough for indoor growing to start.

Since then, we tried lots of different seed companies, outdoor grows, indoor grows, these nutrients, that nutrients, CFLs, MH, HPS, dual spectrum HPS, this soil, that perlite, topping, fimming, "Fu*k me, I cut the wrong branch man" just all kinds of differet sh*t.

And then, a small and beautiful path opened. And on that path there was a nice cool 4 by 4 feet tent, some 15l airpots, some nice airy coco coir followed by these beautiful Dutch Passion autoflowering seeds, some nice and powerful Advanced Nutrients fertilizers, and of course, these freaking powerful Black Dog LED Phytomax-2 lights that could grow a god damn jungle on the Moon if they wanted to!

So, you're probably asking yourself, why the hell is this guy sitting at his place, watching at his Auto Daiquiri Lime plants growing under these lights - SAD? What could possibly be wrong that he is sad?!?

As you all know, when growing pot, you always stride for more. You train, you make all sorts of different feeding schedules, you adjust height of your lights, you just want that small empty space you have left to fill up.

Well, I can't do that anymore. And I can't do that because this combination of equipment grew a plant thats 2 freaking meters tall! And with these lights I have like 3-4cm space between internodes, I have over 20 beautiful extra large side blooms, and she is not even finished streching yet! I only have 2-3cm of space left for her to grow up! And all of that at day 40 of her young, innocent life. There are also two sisters sharing tent with her, but they are like really small, you know, just like 130, 135cm tall, freaking dwarfs :)))))

So I'm sad because I reached maximum out of my space. It can't get any better than this. These plants won't let me!

I had to tell that to someone, because one part of my life is now officially over. So I'm still sitting, looking at them, and thinking "Man, if these bitches don't yield like 2.5 pounds, I'm done. Forever done with this.

Thank you Dutch Passion, thank you Black Dog, and thank you man, you, who read these words and understood the situation, thank you, for thinking - I'm gonna do even better than this guy, because I can!

And you know, you really fu*king can :)

IMG_7947.JPG
IMG_7949.JPG
IMG_7951.JPG
IMG_7952.JPG
IMG_7953.JPG
IMG_7954.JPG
IMG_7955.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7956.JPG
    IMG_7956.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 66