Outdoor A journey to myself - Season IV :-)

Awww, this year weather on the complete other site what it was last years with lots of sun and heat:nono: already have thrown in more then 20 seeds to get growbags going, but not that successful with it.

1. round all sprouted and got destroyed by a hail shower
2. round sprouted and it got that cold/rained they also died
3. round putted in 1 week ago and haven't been out to look for, because weather still shitty

last years this time of the year we had only sun and heat, this year looks to be different, but fingers crossed as weather forecast says end of next week summer should come:thumbsup:

BUT, i will never go in there into the jungle where i'm at the moment, because of the massive attack from insects:yoinks: just when i'm close to enter the places they already come in swarms to attack me and after first week i had to go to the dispensary to buy a repair salve for my skin and a insect protection spray, but that doesn't work that good:cuss:

will check spots this week and if they haven't sprouted yet i'll pick the bags and wait for the corn to be high:crying:enough to go in in the hope farmer will give that 11-13 weeks to finish:shrug:

still thinking positive:kiss:

Best of luck Bro, i got some corn to plant out. Shocking weather, you had recently do hope things get better. The jungle sounds mad with the insects, like i tried ( never happened :( kinda bummed over it) a gorilla grow but the ticks (not sure you get them), where so bad i had them in the car the house lol my brothers get them, so had to let it go the idea. Summer will be close is June soon here (winter)

Awww, this year weather on the complete other site what it was last years with lots of sun and heat:nono: already have thrown in more then 20 seeds to get growbags going, but not that successful with it.

1. round all sprouted and got destroyed by a hail shower
2. round sprouted and it got that cold/rained they also died
3. round putted in 1 week ago and haven't been out to look for, because weather still shitty

last years this time of the year we had only sun and heat, this year looks to be different, but fingers crossed as weather forecast says end of next week summer should come:thumbsup:

BUT, i will never go in there into the jungle where i'm at the moment, because of the massive attack from insects:yoinks: just when i'm close to enter the places they already come in swarms to attack me and after first week i had to go to the dispensary to buy a repair salve for my skin and a insect protection spray, but that doesn't work that good:cuss:

will check spots this week and if they haven't sprouted yet i'll pick the bags and wait for the corn to be high:crying:enough to go in in the hope farmer will give that 11-13 weeks to finish:shrug:

still thinking positive:kiss:
:cuss::doh::cuss:well shitfuckpiss! That's some sucky news mein frunde, as rough a start as they come.... I'm hearing weather is wacko all over, here in the north east, similar Lat's in EU...
Holy crap Mon, the bugs attacking were from that open field area you were checking out? What kind of vermins, mosquito's, biting flies? It's nice to know you tasting fucking great, huh? :rofl: :nono:

:goodluck: :karmacloud: :pighug:I'll keep the Good Luck light on for ya mate!

Back