Outdoor A journey to myself - Season IV :-)

TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing
Well, new year so new luck i hope.:biggrin: And this year i'll go with autos in 10 gal./37 Liter growbags bumped up to around 45 Liters treated with Biotabs line, but no Silicium Flash, this will be added when young plants have overcome 2. week. Also new this year are the places, complete other area and much closer for me so no longer this self killing trips on bike to water. In the beginning i could not find any corn fields, so ecological compensation islands in a industrial area did it this year.

20200518_111736.jpg

20200518_111738.jpg

20200518_111727.jpg

I have already some SS GirlScoutCookies, Fastbuds Gelato and a HSO Bubba Kush in pots and will check tomorrow if they did it, also trying to get some DP Think Different going, but %&$§"#*?! do not germ like they should and already 3.rd seed in towels, so let's hope it will do.
If not there are enough other autos in stock.:kiss:

Maybe also trying some SSSC Auto Creeper:shrug:

First run with 5 bags is filled so and i thought that would it it be this year, because i couldn't find any cornfields, but then while cycling home in the evening i found this......

20200517_194341.jpg

This is the biggest cornfield i have ever found last years and in a second i had and idea, when the corn is established enough to go in and i'm in a good mood i'll order another 5 bags and will them in a row with Blumat system and a 220 Liter water tank, that could be funny.:coffee:

Here are 2 bags....
20200518_111706.jpg

Last edited:
Aye buddy:bighug:it's really time for me to have a good season outdoors, long time no see!

Thank you very much bushy, hope the same:pass:

I'm glad you like it DOG!:biggrin:

Cheers bro and thanks!:d5:
Wishing you lots of luck and keep me tagged occasionally so i can watch your adventure also some great strain choices

:headbang: There's a Mongol in the Bushes! :yoinks::rofl: .... open space grasslands looks promising, but a challenge to access without making a trail to them..?

Nice cultivar choices mate! I'd vote for an OD Creeper auto too, my smaller girl is going full time OD now....

Back