TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing
Awww, 3rd season outdoors at AFN and not really sure what to do this year of autos and photos, but i will do.

Checked some places today as its getting warmer and sun is all over, also some ideas what can i improve this year.

Local farmer worked his fields last days...
20190325_091654.jpg

20190325_090806.jpg

And surprise is this one field, it was just a gras field since i live here, but farmer decided to work on it...
20190325_085532.jpg

Hope farmers will plant corn in it....

Happy growing AFN and good luck to all of you this year!
:pass:

Awww, 3rd season outdoors at AFN and not really sure what to do this year of autos and photos, but i will do.

Checked some places today as its getting warmer and sun is all over, also some ideas what can i improve this year.

View attachment 1045388
View attachment 1045389

And surprise is this one field, it was just a gras field since i live here, but farmer decided to work on it...
View attachment 1045390

you need a farmer that smokes it! The very very best of luck and :karmacloud: on this grow, bro!

trail :pass: that would be my dream to be with farmers and good to have ya grobro:bighug:
You never know when you will bump into a farmer that smokes it, more and more folks are doing it. In the meantime your grows will make me nervous, very nervous. I get nervous thinking about it, time to fire one up:pass:

View attachment 1045388
View attachment 1045389

View attachment 1045390

best of luck this year mate:pop:

season 3 episode 1 recon :photog:plant some corn inbetween the weed :cooldance::digit::karmacloud::vibes::growing:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
Cheers archie:pass:
Good to see your getting ready for another grow my friend:toke:. Best of luck for the season:greenthumb::goodluck::vibes:

Thanks brother, maybe i will need it:smoking:
best of luck this year mate:pop:
Thanks 91:pass:
Good luck growbro!!
And tha bandit here:bighug:
This. ....I got to watch....good luck:pass:
Cheers ID:pass:

Back