ChillFred

Medical Stoner
Reaction score
hello family, long time no see.:jointman:

I thought i'd get a thread started right away since im doing a lot better the last couple months than i have in the past couple years - so im pretty sure ill be around for a good while.
Im sorry to say I do not have any pictures at the moment since my phone is at the shop but ill have it back by the end of the week.

At the moment im growing a whole range of portal seeds (culled all males today)
1 * Black Rainbow (5.7 L pot)
2 * Sour Mango (sharing 5.7 L pot)
3 * Rainbow Stone (sharing 15 L pot)
2 * Moonstone Amnesia [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] (each 5.7 L pot)
1 * Ruby (5.7 L pot)
1 * Fairy Frost (20 L AIRPOT!)
2 * Fairy Frost (sharing 15L pot)

12 0.6L cups of my 1st generation cross (not sexed)

germing 10 seeds for 0.6L cups /1l airpots of the 2nd generation of my cross. I hope to show you some really sexy plants!

Im also growing an Industrial Plant photo and a IPCBD Auto from Dinafem in 3L airpots.

All above mentioned plants are in 60% Biobizz Lightmix, 20% Coco Coir, and 20% added perlite and are run with Advanced nutrients.

Today I recieved my order of 2 packs of 10 Biotabs, so I will be germing atleast 2 more fem seeds right away which will each get a 5.7L pot and ill give one of them half a biotab and the other one a whole one... nothing else and see how the plants look after 70 days.

I am running 720W of LED and 400W HPS; In my cab I have a 300w panel, in my tent i have 300w LED and 400w HPS, and I have all my small cups under a 120w panel at the moment, but i will be moving things around soon since its kinda messy set up, might even get another smaller tent aswell. I like having different grow rooms since i run autos, photos, semi-autos and have started breeding. Which reminds me, this thread will also be covering my greenhouse season which im aiming to let any boys share. I need some vigorous males!

Ok, ill leave it like this for now and start updating for real within a few days when i get my phone back!

I want to let a few friends know I am around, and ill be writing you emails to catch up and update on some things!
@budelee
@StickMan
@Root

Now i gotta hit the vape! Oooh that kief i loaded it with looks fierce!!

Peace my friends!

:baked:

hello family, long time no see.:jointman:

I thought i'd get a thread started right away since im doing a lot better the last couple months than i have in the past couple years - so im pretty sure ill be around for a good while.
Im sorry to say I do not have any pictures at the moment since my phone is at the shop but ill have it back by the end of the week.

At the moment im growing a whole range of portal seeds (culled all males today)
1 * Black Rainbow (5.7 L pot)
2 * Sour Mango (sharing 5.7 L pot)
3 * Rainbow Stone (sharing 15 L pot)
2 * Moonstone Amnesia [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] (each 5.7 L pot)
1 * Ruby (5.7 L pot)
1 * Fairy Frost (20 L AIRPOT!)
2 * Fairy Frost (sharing 15L pot)

12 0.6L cups of my 1st generation cross (not sexed)

germing 10 seeds for 0.6L cups /1l airpots of the 2nd generation of my cross. I hope to show you some really sexy plants!

Im also growing an Industrial Plant photo and a IPCBD Auto from Dinafem in 3L airpots.

All above mentioned plants are in 60% Biobizz Lightmix, 20% Coco Coir, and 20% added perlite and are run with Advanced nutrients.

Today I recieved my order of 2 packs of 10 Biotabs, so I will be germing atleast 2 more fem seeds right away which will each get a 5.7L pot and ill give one of them half a biotab and the other one a whole one... nothing else and see how the plants look after 70 days.

I am running 720W of LED and 400W HPS; In my cab I have a 300w panel, in my tent i have 300w LED and 400w HPS, and I have all my small cups under a 120w panel at the moment, but i will be moving things around soon since its kinda messy set up, might even get another smaller tent aswell. I like having different grow rooms since i run autos, photos, semi-autos and have started breeding. Which reminds me, this thread will also be covering my greenhouse season which im aiming to let any boys share. I need some vigorous males!

Ok, ill leave it like this for now and start updating for real within a few days when i get my phone back!

I want to let a few friends know I am around, and ill be writing you emails to catch up and update on some things!
@budelee
@StickMan
@Root

Now i gotta hit the vape! Oooh that kief i loaded it with looks fierce!!

Peace my friends!

:baked:
What's up bro!! Sounds like an awesome plan. I'll be watching progress as im gonna cross some dragons soon.. Subbed!!

What's up bro!! Sounds like an awesome plan. I'll be watching progress as im gonna cross some dragons soon.. Subbed!!
Dragons are freakin awesome! Only smoked and played around with Stones line but theyre great potent meds and beautiful plants!
Ooh, exciting. i look forward to following along on any breeding ventures you have!:pass:

Glad to have ya my friend!

Back