Mephisto Genetics 710 FLASH PROMO

Reaction score
FREE SHIPPING* FOR 12 HOURS TO CELEBRATE 710.

Hey everyone, just wanted to drop a line and let you know we're doing a bit of an impromptu promo! It's fairly basic, the following needs to apply to qualify :

• US Orders - Order value over €40 (after discounts) qualify for free shipping
  • Rest of the World - Order value over €20 qualify for free BASIC shipping (where this shipping option is available)

WE'RE RUNNING THIS FROM 12PM - 12AM EUROPEAN TIME TODAY ONLY.

FOR A FULL RUN DOWN CLICK HERE.

AND TO VISIT THE STORE CLICK HERE.

HAVE A GOOD ONE CHAPS!

FREE SHIPPING* FOR 12 HOURS TO CELEBRATE 710.

Hey everyone, just wanted to drop a line and let you know we're doing a bit of an impromptu promo! It's fairly basic, the following needs to apply to qualify :

• US Orders - Order value over €40 (after discounts) qualify for free shipping
  • Rest of the World - Order value over €20 qualify for free BASIC shipping (where this shipping option is available)

WE'RE RUNNING THIS FROM 12PM - 12AM EUROPEAN TIME TODAY ONLY.

FOR A FULL RUN DOWN CLICK HERE.

AND TO VISIT THE STORE CLICK HERE.

HAVE A GOOD ONE CHAPS!

@Brad_Mephisto ...I Think you might have a problem with your Link..:headbang:..I posted it up in Live Stoners and apparently there is a problem...if you could check it..time is running out...:bighug:..cheers...

@Brad_Mephisto ...I Think you might have a problem with your Link..:headbang:..I posted it up in Live Stoners and apparently there is a problem...if you could check it..time is running out...:bighug:..cheers...

I think I smoked too early and got confused looking at the way the Americans write dates. I fixed the date in the T&C to be the 10th. Which other link has a problem?

Both links in the first post up at post 1 work fine for me.

Back