Indoor 7 Sweet Seeds and 2 tents with 1 DynoMyco Test

@TheHighwayman Here is my 6 week old plant's journal, if you use threadmarks it will make it easier to bookmark through any chatter here if any to just see status updates of "week 1" "week 2". You can use the threadmarks on your journal too for making it easier for you too.

I sure hope i get to keep the colors when breeding or all of this was wasted effort other than me learning new things! i have never even seen a male cannabis plant until i grew these. Thanks for being here to watch the process unfold :pighug:
Once I get to my new spot here next year I plan on starting a few of my own crosses as well so this has been a great follow for me. Would love to nail down one or two really great crosses and nail them down so I can have to something I can put my mark on.

I hope it all goes well for you with the crosses. Guess it'll be a bit before you know if your efforts paid off which I think would have to be the hardest part lol.

Some bud shots of the 4x4 girls, i kept noticing 1 of the bruce banners turning a darker color on the buds so i took some pics it
20220722_132804.jpg

20220722_132859.jpg
20220722_132853.jpg
20220722_132844.jpg
20220722_132838.jpg
20220722_132822.jpg
20220722_132814.jpg
20220722_132808.jpg

and some bud shots of the other girls for color differences
20220722_134358.jpg
20220722_134410.jpg
20220722_134530.jpg

I got something new to try as i don't normally go for the extra bling bling stuff when growing but figured why not try a small bottle.

I added 38ml of bud candy to 10 gallons of nutrients in my autopot res, it said 2ml per liter i did 1ml per liter with 10 gallons in the res x 3.8 =38ml i think lol anyways thats all i am adding, 2ml will drain the bottle fast and i doubt it needs that much.

20220723_174138.jpg

I got something new to try as i don't normally go for the extra bling bling stuff when growing but figured why not try a small bottle.

I added 38ml of bud candy to 10 gallons of nutrients in my autopot res, it said 2ml per liter i did 1ml per liter with 10 gallons in the res x 3.8 =38ml i think lol anyways thats all i am adding, 2ml will drain the bottle fast and i doubt it needs that much.

View attachment 1491114
Yeah I use this once a week at 2ml/gal and the plants seem to love it! My terp game has gone up and this was one of the things I did to increase that and it works well IMO.

Yeah I use this once a week at 2ml/gal and the plants seem to love it! My terp game has gone up and this was one of the things I did to increase that and it works well IMO.
I'll have to test it with and without on the same strains to see how i feel about it, i'm thinking when i get my 10000 red poison seeds i do a big test run, 25% of them bud candy, 25% no bud candy, 25% lst, 25% no lst. something like that with 20 plants in a 4x4.

I'm sure it works great and i can't wait to see how it preforms but if 2ml a liter is what it calls for.. seems like bottles will go fast if you have 4-8 plants. i was on the fence when i bought bud explosion but the bag is big and lasts forever.
I'm a bare needs cheap grower or i would buy a gallon of the stuff haha

We shall see how it does :vibe:

I'll have to test it with and without on the same strains to see how i feel about it, i'm thinking when i get my 10000 red poison seeds i do a big test run, 25% of them bud candy, 25% no bud candy, 25% lst, 25% no lst. something like that with 20 plants in a 4x4.

I'm sure it works great and i can't wait to see how it preforms but if 2ml a liter is what it calls for.. seems like bottles will go fast if you have 4-8 plants. i was on the fence when i bought bud explosion but the bag is big and lasts forever.
I'm a bare needs cheap grower or i would buy a gallon of the stuff haha

We shall see how it does :vibe:
Yeah I am of a similar mindset. I hate spending ridiculous amounts on what is essentially snake oil. No way I'd be able to run 2ml/L that would be about 8ml/gal which is a lot. A 1/4 dose seems to work, I don't run it in a res only when I water it in so it helps me conserve it, so far I have a little bottle like you and it's lasted me 2 grows so not bad. I'd definitely be curious to see a big comparison grow on it though to see if it's really up to snuff or not.

Yeah I am of a similar mindset. I hate spending ridiculous amounts on what is essentially snake oil. No way I'd be able to run 2ml/L that would be about 8ml/gal which is a lot. A 1/4 dose seems to work, I don't run it in a res only when I water it in so it helps me conserve it, so far I have a little bottle like you and it's lasted me 2 grows so not bad. I'd definitely be curious to see a big comparison grow on it though to see if it's really up to snuff or not.
Well one thing we know it is popular and has people returning so it must work!

The dosage I will need to figure out for my autopots and bottom feeders which i feed from the autopot's res by scooping out half gallons at a time.
if 1ml per liter will work fine i am happy with that number, i can get a few grows in with that.

@Mañ'O'Green what are your suggestions for dosing bud candy in a autopot's res during flowering weeks 1 to finish

The dosage I will need to figure out for my autopots and bottom feeders which i feed from the autopot's res by scooping out half gallons at a time.
if 1ml per liter will work fine i am happy with that number, i can get a few grows in with that.

@Mañ'O'Green what are your suggestions for dosing bud candy in a autopot's res during flowering weeks 1 to finish
I'd definitely be curious to see what you end up landing on as I think I'm going to try out some autopots soon.

I think it a waste. Based on Harley Smith the plants only benefit from extra carbohydrates in the last couple of weeks of flower. I use it two weeks prior to harvest and then molasses 1 week prior to harvest.

I don't like most bottom feed systems because of the salt line. A lot of people make them work.

Back