Outdoor 60 Day Wonder outdoor grow

Appreciate the vibes dude. I ended up bending that plant over and tieing her to the ground as she is head height and sticking out like a sore thumb. I figured the stress may induce pre-flowers but nah she's still vegging so looks like we have a photoperiod throwback. I will keep an eye on her as I've had some Russian 'semi-autos' that flowered to photoperiod but their bloom time was 5 weeks so I kinda like that.
Ya the semi autos can be interesting I had a photo that vegged and flowered under 18/6 not 1 other person experienced that I then had it occur 3 more times all got zero light fluctuations ect so definitely something I'd never same before super cool though definitely interested to watch urs do wat it will.

Ya the semi autos can be interesting I had a photo that vegged and flowered under 18/6 not 1 other person experienced that I then had it occur 3 more times all got zero light fluctuations ect so definitely something I'd never same before super cool though definitely interested to watch urs do wat it will.
The Russian 5 wk flowerer pheno I found was from Kalishnikov seeds. It apparently had 10% autoflower genes.
I crossed it with a large yielding photo Afghan hash plant then back crossed it back to the original Russian mother. I chucked a few of the bx1' seeds into my greenhouse and the males autoflowered.
I can't work that out. The laws of Mendellian inheritance are irrelevant sometimes.

The Russian 5 wk flowerer pheno I found was from Kalishnikov seeds. It apparently had 10% autoflower genes.
I crossed it with a large yielding photo Afghan hash plant then back crossed it back to the original Russian mother. I chucked a few of the bx1' seeds into my greenhouse and the males autoflowered.
I can't work that out. The laws of Mendellian inheritance are irrelevant sometimes.
The laws are not irrelevant your sample size is too small.

No argument there, yes my sample size is too small to make conclusions but my point was that I'm not convinced the simple punnet square can take into account complex polygenic traits that control plant phenology and bloom time :thumbsup:
The punnet squares only tracks two traits. There are up to 25,000 genes that form a whole heck of a lot of traits. I think work is being done to map it bit that is way over my pay grade.

There are:
the total cannabis genome haploid size is 818 Mb for female species and 843 Mb for males. The size difference is accounted for by the larger Y chromosome in male plants. 818 x 1,000,000 base pairs 818,000,000 in the female plant and 843,000,000 in the male

Back