Outdoor 60 Day Wonder outdoor grow

Man super nice bud love the outdoor bud so much flavor I will say the 1 that's taking longer maybe a quasi day neutral which just means semi auto and depending on location of proximity to the equator that is where they are found in the wild so maybe it's environmental/pheno as I'm convinced many more things then people think play a role in phenotype expression not to mention how it was bread. Be interesting to see for sure I will be watching sending good vibes and karma ur way

Man super nice bud love the outdoor bud so much flavor I will say the 1 that's taking longer maybe a quasi day neutral which just means semi auto and depending on location of proximity to the equator that is where they are found in the wild so maybe it's environmental/pheno as I'm convinced many more things then people think play a role in phenotype expression not to mention how it was bread. Be interesting to see for sure I will be watching sending good vibes and karma ur way
Appreciate the vibes dude. I ended up bending that plant over and tieing her to the ground as she is head height and sticking out like a sore thumb. I figured the stress may induce pre-flowers but nah she's still vegging so looks like we have a photoperiod throwback. I will keep an eye on her as I've had some Russian 'semi-autos' that flowered to photoperiod but their bloom time was 5 weeks so I kinda like that.

Back