50 shades of grape in a 2 Gal. Organic grow

Some damn fine smoke this turned out to be :fire: Final weight was 57G dry.View attachment 1332260

welp, in all my time of verifying first growz, i gotta admit to never seein one done, that actually duz meet requirementz, all in one page :yoinks::doh: but by gawd, u did it, so...:clapper: :headbang: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and ya, i'll getcha into the secret club, but -> only if u got ur crackerjack decoder ring ready ;) ..........................JK! :rofl: :smoking: jus keep an eye on ur alertz over the next day ;) ppp

welp, in all my time of verifying first growz, i gotta admit to never seein one done, that actually duz meet requirementz, all in one page :yoinks::doh: but by gawd, u did it, so...:clapper: :headbang: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and ya, i'll getcha into the secret club, but -> only if u got ur crackerjack decoder ring ready ;) ..........................JK! :rofl: :smoking: jus keep an eye on ur alertz over the next day ;) ppp
I had to do a double take myself on the 1 page thing! I know he posts lots in Rocbudinc thread tho!

Back