50 Bomb Seeds to be won at The Vault

Ordered a pack of THC Bomb seeds when this breeder 1st came on line with his gear. His genetics are very good - was surprised with the end results - very good and recommend bomb seeds - have never done their autos - but if it's like the other strains from bomb I'm sure it will be a "bomb"

I haven't grown Bomb seeds YET but some of them catch my interest.

GHOST TRAIN is one of my all time favorite strains and I would love to grow your version.

Fritter and Baked look pretty interesting too....

🙏
Thanks for the contest
🙂🙂🙂

I’ve never had the pleasure but damn after seeing these pics of the bomb auto I’d have to go with them if I had the option. Thank you for the opportunity

OVER-50-BOMB-SEEDS-AVAILABLE-IN-OUR-GIVEAWAY.jpg

50 Bomb Seeds to be won at The Vault - Visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/50-bomb-seeds-to-be-won-at-the-vault to learn more and to enter now!

To qualify – in your comment below let us know about your experiences with Bomb Seeds. If you have not yet sampled Bomb Seeds then let us know which one of the prizes piques your curiosity the most.
THC Bomb auto

grew a couple bomb strainz like, what seemz forever ago now.....so long ago, i don't even remember what they were :rofl: :doh: think it was thc bomb & cbd bomb....i think :rolleyes2: :shrug: ppp

Back