50 Bomb Seeds to be won at The Vault

The Vault

Use AFN10 for 10% Discount at The Vault
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk
OVER-50-BOMB-SEEDS-AVAILABLE-IN-OUR-GIVEAWAY.jpg

50 Bomb Seeds to be won at The Vault - Visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/50-bomb-seeds-to-be-won-at-the-vault to learn more and to enter now!

To qualify – in your comment below let us know about your experiences with Bomb Seeds. If you have not yet sampled Bomb Seeds then let us know which one of the prizes piques your curiosity the most.

This is my THC Bomb Auto I just grew.
She was grown from a bean I had won from last years Bomb Seeds Welly Boot competition and was just harvested less than a month ago at day 110. She was grown hydroponically with the 420autoflower scrog method in a 9x6” chunk of Grodan rockwool with the 4x4” Grodan cube that she started in stacked on top. She was being fertigated 8 times a day to keep the rockwool from drying out and was drinking over 5 gallons a day by the time I cut her down. She had a massive 39” canopy and filled this 3x3’ tent from wall to wall even with the tent expanders installed. Had to buy a new tent for her when I flattened her out since the 32x32” tent that I originally planned on using was way too small. I also didn’t have a light for a 3x3’ tent so I rigged up 4 of my old Maxisun quantum boards and that worked out just fine.
She definitely was a big beautiful girl and a pleasure to grow. Her final dry weight was 1737 grams (3.87 pounds)
Bomb Seeds advertises “vigorous growth” with this particular cultivar and they weren’t kidding. :mrgreen:

1721831953329.jpeg
1721831979122.jpeg
1721832017783.jpeg
1721832934102.jpeg
1721833000257.jpeg

1721831605457.jpeg

@BombSeeds

OVER-50-BOMB-SEEDS-AVAILABLE-IN-OUR-GIVEAWAY.jpg

50 Bomb Seeds to be won at The Vault - Visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/50-bomb-seeds-to-be-won-at-the-vault to learn more and to enter now!

To qualify – in your comment below let us know about your experiences with Bomb Seeds. If you have not yet sampled Bomb Seeds then let us know which one of the prizes piques your curiosity the most.
Have grown quite a bit and actually have not ever grown any bomb seeds. Bombs Zkittlez Gum feminized seed did catch my attention. I enjoy sativas and then to have a citrus bubble gum flavor sounds interesting.

Thanks again for the giveaways!!

Would love to try the Ghost Train Bomb Fems.
And if there’s an Autoflower version, even better.
Never tried growing a Sativa and would like to try.

:weed:

This is my THC Bomb Auto I just grew.
She was grown from a bean I had won from last years Bomb Seeds Welly Boot competition and was just harvested less than a month ago at day 110. She was grown hydroponically with the 420autoflower scrog method in a 9x6” chunk of Grodan rockwool with the 4x4” Grodan cube that she started in stacked on top. She was being fertigated 8 times a day to keep the rockwool from drying out and was drinking over 5 gallons a day by the time I cut her down. She had a massive 39” canopy and filled this 3x3’ tent from wall to wall even with the tent expanders installed. Had to buy a new tent for her when I flattened her out since the 32x32” tent that I originally planned on using was way too small. I also didn’t have a light for a 3x3’ tent so I rigged up 4 of my old Maxisun quantum boards and that worked out just fine.
She definitely was a big beautiful girl and a pleasure to grow. Her final dry weight was 1737 grams (3.87 pounds)
Bomb Seeds advertises “vigorous growth” with this particular cultivar and they weren’t kidding. :mrgreen:

View attachment 1695971View attachment 1695972View attachment 1695973View attachment 1695975View attachment 1695976
View attachment 1695970
@BombSeeds

un-believeable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even with a picture still remarkable !!!! ant thing special you did for that monster ? I still can't believe it - what was total grow time?

Back