Jean-O's Show Grows 2024 5 tester positions for Where's My Dog and What The Fuck strains for Jean-O's Genetics

Had my gear out so I got some glamor shots of the girls

WTF #1
20220130_023206.jpg
20220130_023244.jpg

WTF #2
20220130_023328.jpg
20220130_023423.jpg
20220130_023710.jpg
20220130_023802.jpg

That WTF looks delicious!! I'll have to wait another two months before I can sow that strain again, but then she'll be in a 10gallon pot in stead of a teeny tiny solocup. Will be quite the difference I can tell you that! :thumbsup:

BTW @Jean-O I'm gonna have to get my paws on some of those rootbeer beans cause they sound fantastic lol
Root beer? Sounds like something I need as well lol
Ive been working on my web shop this weekend and added several new items yesterday and will be adding more today hopefully I will get everything on there this weekend! The Root Beer Float is some amazing medicine for sure. It has a wonderful sweet, creamy, citric aroma and flavor and is an Indica dominant hybrid that works great for nighttime pain management.

Ive been working on my web shop this weekend and added several new items yesterday and will be adding more today hopefully I will get everything on there this weekend! The Root Beer Float is some amazing medicine for sure. It has a wonderful sweet, creamy, citric aroma and flavor and is an Indica dominant hybrid that works great for nighttime pain management.
I’ll message you this evening!

@Jean-O (in overly dramatic anime fight voice lol) damn it! Lol, just got my order in for some root beer float, DBBT, and Hellhound XXL (holy shit lol). Add that to the other strains I've got from you (minus the WTF and WMD) and I see a tent packed with your genetics in my very near future. Stoked is an understatement!

@Jean-O (in overly dramatic anime fight voice lol) damn it! Lol, just got my order in for some root beer float, DBBT, and Hellhound XXL (holy shit lol). Add that to the other strains I've got from you (minus the WTF and WMD) and I see a tent packed with your genetics in my very near future. Stoked is an understatement!
Placed mine last night. Also got the root beer float and hell hound. Grabbed the strawberry kush as well. All 3 sound amazing. Oh I grabbed WTF as well lol. Forgot about that one.

Last edited:
Back