Jean-O's Show Grows 2024 5 tester positions for Where's My Dog and What The Fuck strains for Jean-O's Genetics

I haven't released the WMD but you can find WTF at the seed cellar in jackson mi. I have to get a bigger web shop so I can release them on my site right now I can only have 10 products on my web site I am looking into other options for a site that I can have more product on currently. You could always DM me if you are interested in anything you have seen on any of my threads though or get at me through my webshop at www.jeanosgenetics.com, Im also on IG.
I’ll be in touch. Thanks for replying

WMD 7 gallon grow is getting Frosty! Probably 2 and a half 3 weeks left on her. 67 days from seed and 52 days into flower. This run has been very colorful and full of amazing aromas!
20220110_185357.jpg
20220110_185406.jpg
20220110_185426.jpg

I took down the WMD 1 gallon grow sunday after a 48 hour dark period. 70 days from seed and and 54 days into flower. She has some thick chunky nuggs on her. I would have to say that WMD has shown me a ton of potential.... This plant was roughly 20%-30% amber at harvest.
20220109_102530.jpg
20220109_102521.jpg
20220109_102538.jpg

So the 7 gallon WMD is gonna be 2 to 3 weeks longer than the 1 gallon? Or am i reading stoned? :rofl:

WTF 73 days from seed and 57 days into flower with roughly 13 days left looking FIRE!
20220110_185503.jpg
20220110_185509.jpg
20220110_185517.jpg

Damn near looks like a bowl of fruity pebbles kind of smells like it also!

So the 7 gallon WMD is gonna be 2 to 3 weeks longer than the 1 gallon? Or am i reading stoned? :rofl:
I would have to get my trig book out and get the super computer on it but yes it is going to take about 2 weeks longer roughly something I have been seeing quite a bit of with all of my test runs. The smaller pots seem to shave a week or more off the overall time with the same cultivars. Could be phenotypical expressions due to stresses possibly or maybe root mass and how quick the tap root bottoms out causing this in them also something I wouldn't mind looking deeper into.

I would have to get my trig book out and get the super computer on it but yes it is going to take about 2 weeks longer roughly something I have been seeing quite a bit of with all of my test runs. The smaller pots seem to shave a week or more off the overall time with the same cultivars. Could be phenotypical expressions due to stresses possibly or maybe root mass and how quick the tap root bottoms out causing this in them also something I wouldn't mind looking deeper into.

It will be interesting to see what the difference in yield is too.

Trimmed up the S dog after 10 days of drying .. densest nugs i've grown indoors, easily on par with outdoor grows. :thumbsup:

It will be interesting to see what the difference in yield is too.

Trimmed up the S dog after 10 days of drying .. densest nugs i've grown indoors, easily on par with outdoor grows. :thumbsup:
I pulled 43.3 grams off the 1 gallon WMD which was IMO a great run for a 1 gallon quick run the flavor is creamy and cheesy early on with just a day in the jar it will be interesting to see how it cures out after a few weeks. The aroma is pineapple cheese right now which is interesting. I got a feeling the 7 gallon pot is going to be pushing close to 5 to 6 oz possibly more its dense nugs I'm planning to take it down in 10 to 12 days

Back