Mephisto Genetics 4 Solo Cup Mephisto's -Forgotten Cookies, Samsquanch OG, White Crack, Grapey Walter

idiopathic neuropathy

It's all in your head.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I started 2 of each of these strains in solo cups, picked the best of 4 seedlings of the 8 and transplanted to Autopots- 1 plant in the Autopot I cullled. These 4 in solo cups I was going to cull, but didn't. I said WTF I will just let them go and see what happens.

I was going to start a grow journal, however my elderly father required my attention and did not have the time to document this grow and, because of his needs I treated this grow with a lack of attentiveness. The Autopot plants(not pictured yet) did well. On the other hand these 4 solo cup girls lacked love and the attention that they so deserved.

They were crowded in a 3x3 tent with 3 autopots, with a cheap burple (needed it for the heat), in coco, synthetic nutes applied from the top without ever removing runoff, bottom fed themselves from the runoff. Additionally, since i was not home much of the time, the coco went dry at times.

Here are the results:

Samsquanch OG

20200324_174710.jpg

Grapey Walter

20200324_174938.jpg

White Crack

20200324_175035.jpg

Forgotten Cookies

20200324_175159.jpg

I started 2 of each of these strains in solo cups, picked the best of 4 seedlings of the 8 and transplanted to Autopots- 1 plant in the Autopot I cullled. These 4 in solo cups I was going to cull, but didn't. I said WTF I will just let them go and see what happens.

I was going to start a grow journal, however my elderly father required my attention and did not have the time to document this grow and, because of his needs I treated this grow with a lack of attentiveness. The Autopot plants(not pictured yet) did well. On the other hand these 4 solo cup girls lacked love and the attention that they so deserved.

They were crowded in a 3x3 tent with 3 autopots, with a cheap burple (needed it for the heat), in coco, synthetic nutes applied from the top without ever removing runoff, bottom fed themselves from the runoff. Additionally, since i was not home much of the time, the coco went dry at times.

Here are the results:

Samsquanch OG

View attachment 1171855

Grapey Walter

View attachment 1171856

White Crack

View attachment 1171858

Forgotten Cookies

View attachment 1171859
I have had a plant or 2 stay in Solo cups because Life Happens! What days you on? Grapey Walters looks like she is finishing up. Its amazing what Coco can do in Solo cups if you keep them watered. Peace, slow

I have had a plant or 2 stay in Solo cups because Life Happens! What days you on? Grapey Walters looks like she is finishing up. Its amazing what Coco can do in Solo cups if you keep them watered. Peace, slow
Pics represented @ day 69 from sprout. Tops were harvested yesterday, the lower buds will take ~ another week.
:bump:

wow they turned out great i fell in love with solos last year and its a great way for me to try multiple strains

wow they turned out great i fell in love with solos last year and its a great way for me to try multiple strains
That's exactly why I'm asking. :biggrin: I have 6x 1L airpots in my 2x2 tent right now and it's been a bit more crowded than I'd like. Next time I might do 4x 1L, 6-8x solo cups, or some mix. Trying to decide. Thoughts? If it matters, I'll be using coco/perlite and bottom-feeding, so either way I'll just be dumping nutrient water into trays.

I don't want to hijack the thread, but it's been quiet for a while...

That's exactly why I'm asking. :biggrin: I have 6x 1L airpots in my 2x2 tent right now and it's been a bit more crowded than I'd like. Next time I might do 4x 1L, 6-8x solo cups, or some mix. Trying to decide. Thoughts? If it matters, I'll be using coco/perlite and bottom-feeding, so either way I'll just be dumping nutrient water into trays.

I don't want to hijack the thread, but it's been quiet for a while...
I think its a great way to get variety. I think the toughest part for me for the solos was to keep them stable from dumping them over. So, if i was ro so it again i would build a stability tray.

Good point. The 1L airpots have a wide enough base that they stay pretty stable. Guess I'll need to make some kind of cupholder if I do solo cups.

Back