So friends!! Do we have a harvest guessing competition ?
If I get seeds from my outdoor Auto strains,and if winner is interested then I will post 20-30 seeds to the winner !!

beauties right there man!:d5: and for a guess on the harvest im sayin 4.25 oz:toke:

Freaking awsome x honestly top growing nugs look fat n dense I'm saying 6 oz from her

Guess the weight?[emoji848]

Ooo.. She's a big 'un!

5.7 Oz dry. [emoji111]️

Great plant she's huge so wild guess126 grams lol
Hope you get more.

136 grams.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I will guess 228

my guess will be 140 grams brotha xxx

285 grams total @XxxAuto !!!:eyebrows::d5::vibe::woohoo1::yay:

FINAL DRY WEIGHT

It has been an exciting thread with all the advice and comments I have received from you friends ... But the end has been reached for this... there will only been a smoking report later, but if the already begun to bore you.. so get over as just above in my two other threads I've started !!
Thanks friends
------------------------------

Hey !!!
Before you leave

Now.. Take your time and roll a big blunt... Lean back and enjoy my video

And the winner please feel free to send me a pm with the adress if you wants your seeds and a fat rep slap as promised

FINAL DRY WEIGHT

It has been an exciting thread with all the advice and comments I have received from you friends ... But the end has been reached for this... there will only been a smoking report later, but if the already begun to bore you.. so get over as just above in my two other threads I've started !!
Thanks friends

Hey !!!
Before you leave

Now.. Take your time and roll a big blunt... Lean back and enjoy my video

And the winner please feel free to send me a pm with the adress if you wants your seeds and a fat rep slap as promised

was it me at 140 grams?!?!

Back