DAY 51
Widow & Lime

DAY 40
Xtreme

Daiquiri Lime: She has stop growing now (80cm), and now bud production. Only 1L water today with 2ml. Bloom - CalMag - B-52 - CarboLoad - Overdrive
She get it all now I have buy it ;)

Auto Xtreme: Still growing so now 94cm. 2L water with 4ml. Bloom - CalMag - CarboLoad

Auto White Widow: ;( nothing !!
She do nothing... Not drinking not growing... Nothing..

Xtreme left Lime right

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

And little Widow

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Now I'm prepare to going on, but no water yet, because I am a little unsure if I should go for a Dutch Passion badge with four of their strings, or just fuck this ;)
I came so far...
image.jpeg

What type of water do you use and how long dose it take for it to hatch. Also have you had any bad experience with seeds not hatching on time or where bad seeds.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
just plain tap water which is allowed to stand for one day (we have some of the purest water in the world) do not measure the PH when I use Advanced Nutrient fertilizers. I have had no problems with my seeds from DP, some started out to garden from friends and there have been germination problems, but some seeds are also up to 6 years

Nr. 2 Auto Speed Bud
Nr. 3 Critical Rapido
Nr. 4 White Widow DP ( to see what happens with the size next time grow)

What do YOU think about my selection ?
I'd do
1 mazar
2 extreme that'll be ure two big ones then
3 critical rapid
4 whit Widow from seedsman just if it was me

DAY 51
Widow & Lime

DAY 40
Xtreme

Daiquiri Lime: She has stop growing now (80cm), and now bud production. Only 1L water today with 2ml. Bloom - CalMag - B-52 - CarboLoad - Overdrive
She get it all now I have buy it ;)

Auto Xtreme: Still growing so now 94cm. 2L water with 4ml. Bloom - CalMag - CarboLoad

Auto White Widow: ;( nothing !!
She do nothing... Not drinking not growing... Nothing..

Xtreme left Lime right

View attachment 572476 View attachment 572477 View attachment 572478 View attachment 572479 View attachment 572480 View attachment 572481 View attachment 572482 View attachment 572483 View attachment 572484

And little Widow

View attachment 572485 View attachment 572486 View attachment 572487
The limes a beast bro

Now I'm prepare to going on, but no water yet, because I am a little unsure if I should go for a Dutch Passion badge with four of their strings, or just fuck this ;)
I came so far...
View attachment 572589
Ull still get the badge with eve one dp strain ull get it for this grow for the extreme and the lime infact

Back