My girls have shrunk... Arghhhh....
Ohh sorry I'm not in live treat now ;)

Xtreme looking sad.. Please take a look closer to her, her leaves hang.

Tommorow I will put 15cm. styrofoam insulation on floor, because it is a cold basement floor they rest on

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

My girls have shrunk... Arghhhh....
Ohh sorry I'm not in live treat now ;)

Xtreme looking sad.. Please take a look closer to her, her leaves hang.

Tommorow I will put 15cm. styrofoam insulation on floor, because it is a cold basement floor they rest on

View attachment 571739 View attachment 571740 View attachment 571741 View attachment 571742 View attachment 571743
Looking good X I don't no why she drooping, but it did happen to my AU quite a lot she will be OK bro they all look really healthy

As the Dr said to much or not enough water classic sign

My only argument is that my White Widow #1 are drooping of thirst even though I think the soil is nice and moist. She drinks allmost a litre of water each day. Adequat watering is 1 1/2 l every two days, even if I think the soil is moist.

My only argument is that my White Widow #1 are drooping of thirst even though I think the soil is nice and moist. She drinks allmost a litre of water each day. Adequat watering is 1 1/2 l every two days, even if I think the soil is moist.
I'm in 18 litre pot with coco coir and I feed 5 litres every 3-4 days I judge by using my fingers for the first inch and then I check the weight of her if dry with finger but still alittle weight to her I'll wait a day and it works great for me I used to overwater when I first started growing

Now my 80 tent is empty, when do you bro's and sis ;)
think I should start a new germination up, so I could run continue grow, with my two tents now ?
I use the small 80 tent and my 450W. LED for wegging now.

My girls is now 50 and 39 days old

Back