Sorry Boyz & Girlz !!
First time i grab IPad now, and see my BIG signature :shrug:
I always use my phone browser or Tapatalk, and there i see no signature..... Sorry it has been fixed now...
Why has your not commented on this :crying:

Sorry Boyz & Girlz !!
First time i grab IPad now, and see my BIG signature :shrug:
I always use my phone browser or Tapatalk, and there i see no signature..... Sorry it has been fixed now...
Why has your not commented on this :crying:

I thought you were shouting. Lol

Ay... Want to take a look before bedtimes, then.... Widow has show me "late night" shows... She's tell me something now :) only 19cm high but she's still only my little girl in my eyes.. good or no good ?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Aha! The DP white widow is a very quick grow X! She doesn't get massive, and finishes in about 8 weeks. Brilliant smoke mate, I've grown that one 5 or more times. I also did the Dinafem WW auto, the DP one is the best IMO.

It's the strain I always use if one plant fails and I need a fast one to catch up with the rest of the grow.

Very reliable plant! [emoji1360][emoji1305][emoji111]️

Aha! The DP white widow is a very quick grow X! She doesn't get massive, and finishes in about 8 weeks. Brilliant smoke mate, I've grown that one 5 or more times. I also did the Dinafem WW auto, the DP one is the best IMO.

It's the strain I always use if one plant fails and I need a fast one to catch up with the rest of the grow.

Very reliable plant! [emoji1360][emoji1305][emoji111]️
So she looks normally ? High ? Still like Bonzai in my eyes :)

Back