Indoor 2x HSO CHOCOLATE MINT OG AUTOS

So... Sunday afternoon, I looked in on the girls and noticed my light has only 3 of 5 cob led units lit. Done with it! Ordered a replacement... Mars hydro ts 600! So light is changing mid grow!

Thanks @Giant Flying Wombat , yeah just in time... Plus will be great addition to larger 4x4 tent setup coming soon. 4x4, 2 kingbrite 240w 3500k qb, 6" fan and filter combo. Should get me to 570w for 4x4.

Whattup party people! Pics of new Mars Hydro TS 600 installed and in action!
KIMG0430.JPG
KIMG0429.JPG

@St. Tom , replaced failing blurple with mars hydro TS 600!
i love upgrades i started on just cheap viperspectra and kingbo blurples and i think your gonna love your mars light

i love upgrades i started on just cheap viperspectra and kingbo blurples and i think your gonna love your mars light
I believe so too! I like that the light doesn't hurt (tweak) my eyes. Brighter than blurple though. Hollandstar was about 250w from wall and this is 100w but seems more powerful. Thinking it's the color of the lights itself that makes the difference!

Started with a viparspectra 300w myself then added a mars 300w old style then an HPS to help temps then on to the skylines.. good luck with it @Jpkindbud.. looks like your ladies love it already :d5:

Back