2nd grow

Bucket drains through holes I put in bottom and lower sides before planting.. I had just watered it right before pic so it
Getting bushy in there... how does that bucket drain? What is your temp/RH situation?
Bucket drains through holes I put in bottom and lower sides before planting.. I had just watered it right before pic so it had alot of runoff.. ph is around 5.7 give or take, but my heat is high 70s low 80s and humidity is high 60s on a good day..

Bucket drains through holes I put in bottom and lower sides before planting.. I had just watered it right before pic so it

Bucket drains through holes I put in bottom and lower sides before planting.. I had just watered it right before pic so it had alot of runoff.. ph is around 5.7 give or take, but my heat is high 70s low 80s and humidity is high 60s on a good day..
Nice...I won't give you feedback on PH since I don't feed plants or test runoff (I roughly PH tap water to ~mid 6s going in, growing in decent soil); but your other environment numbers look pretty good for your stage:

Leaf-Vapor-Pressure-Deficit-VPD-5.jpeg

...what were you aiming for, or what were your heat/humidity concerns?

Nice...I won't give you feedback on PH since I don't feed plants or test runoff (I roughly PH tap water to ~mid 6s going in, growing in decent soil); but your other environment numbers look pretty good for your stage:

View attachment 1695758

View attachment 1695758

I can feel the dampness on my face when I go down in my basement. I'm not concerned with anything other than my plants being healthy. Thanks for the info. I just got a dehumidifier and a ac for my room so i can control alot better. I'll post how it works out in a few wks

Your temp and humidity are totally fine and no need to sweat it. Don't need to get the humidity down until you're into flower. Don't bother with runoff pH. It doesn't mean anything. Just input pH. Runoff EC matters if you're in coco. Plant looks good though :pass:

Your temp and humidity are totally fine and no need to sweat it. Don't need to get the humidity down until you're into flower. Don't bother with runoff pH. It doesn't mean anything. Just input pH. Runoff EC matters if you're in coco. Plant looks good though :pass:
Thanks bro.. I have a tricross auto as well kinda why I'm stressing all of it rn bc it is in flower. Just didn't start a thread on it bc I wanted to start fresh on afn.

1000002219.jpg

So far the ac and humidifier has help with alot of environmental issues. I'm able to shut the windows and keep it at whatever temp and humidity that I want. Also shutting the windows has almost eliminated all flying pest so I feel alot better. Plant just finished it's 4th wk, should b on track for a big one. I'll keep tall posted

1000002291.jpg

Charlie brown Xmas tree lol .. not doing well at the time being I think I over watered and shut it down.. cave dirt Cody got me on the right track I'll post results and some of what I did if I can bring it back.. wish me luck

View attachment 1697608
Charlie brown Xmas tree lol .. not doing well at the time being I think I over watered and shut it down.. cave dirt Cody got me on the right track I'll post results and some of what I did if I can bring it back.. wish me luck
I have hopes for you...sometimes they stutter a little after significant defoliation but come back with a vengeance, good luck 🍀

I have hopes for you...sometimes they stutter a little after significant defoliation but come back with a vengeance, good luck 🍀
Ty,, @Cave Dirt Cody helped me do a hard reset and just one day later it doesn't even look the same.. ty for ur help everyone its outside for the time being,it needs to dry
1000002346.jpg

Back