2nd attempt with herm auto flower seeds

Reaction score
newbie grower 2nd attempt at growing auto flower s AC infinity 4by2 grow tent AC infinity evo 3 lighting 4 inch AC infinity inline fan
Grow medium coast of main seedling starter fox farms happy frog and ocean forest soil 3 gallon grow bags from ac infinity
mephisto genetics my attempt at auto flowers herm on me and I’m currently using those seeds for this grow All help is appreciated as I learn and grow

Attachments

• IMG_0737.jpeg
    IMG_0737.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 5
So your planting seeds that where made from a plant that hermied on you? I have a few seeds from that as well. Been kinda on the fence about growing them. Have herd they have a tendency to hermie as well. Ill be watching to see your outcome. Then might plant some myself. Couple I got could be some good accidental crosses.

I gave away some seeds from a plant that hermied on me, and all of them were male. Not sure if it was just luck or what.

I gave away some seeds from a plant that hermied on me, and all of them were male. Not sure if it was just luck or what.
Did it pollenate itself? Or another plant. I was under the impression if you have a female plant that hermied and pollinated another female plant or itself it would be fem.

newbie grower 2nd attempt at growing auto flower s AC infinity 4by2 grow tent AC infinity evo 3 lighting 4 inch AC infinity inline fan
Grow medium coast of main seedling starter fox farms happy frog and ocean forest soil 3 gallon grow bags from ac infinity
mephisto genetics my attempt at auto flowers herm on me and I’m currently using those seeds for this grow All help is appreciated as I learn and grow
Can't wait to see...can you define with more detail why they are for sure hermied seeds and not accidental pollination, or genetics/self-p from stress? Curious, not accusatory of you being incorrect :baked:

FWIW, I accidentally grew a tent of multiple strains of auto-fem seeds, I've grown a few and they have all been auto-fems...I have one grow on here of those:
IMG_20230925_081001543_HDR.jpg

Did it pollenate itself? Or another plant. I was under the impression if you have a female plant that hermied and pollinated another female plant or itself it would be fem.
I really dont know, I only had one out of four plants with seeds. Dunno how I even missed it til harvest.

Can't wait to see...can you define with more detail why they are for sure hermied seeds and not accidental pollination, or genetics/self-p from stress? Curious, not accusatory of you being incorrect :baked:

FWIW, I accidentally grew a tent of multiple strains of auto-fem seeds, I've grown a few and they have all been auto-fems...I have one grow on here of those:
IMG_20230925_081001543_HDR.jpg

in detail i can’t describe as I’m new to growing and only grew a photo before and this was my first time growing a auto

one seed gave me 2 seedling mephisto genetics one of the free seeds they sent me i potted them in 3 gallon fabric pots

Attachments

• IMG_0759.jpeg
    IMG_0759.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
I just germinated about 24 seeds from auto's mostly.... that were mysteriously pollenated.
Had a herm somewhere I missed :baked:
Going to put them in 1 gal bags and see what happens.

Reactions: UHF
Back