Ahhh...to the Gallows she goes... :yoinks:
Great lookin BUDS...Great work
(I don’t have any growin right now, it’s lonely)

What’s your dry & cure procedure ???
(I got tired of Burping 15-20 etc mason jars everyday after about 7-8 days of hang dry time...So I now go from hang dry to a large airtight food cooler with several screen (window screen material) racks taped inside & humidity gauge for about 6 weeks, always keeping humidity at 55-63%range wet tissue on bottom of cooler to keep constant when needed orange peel works well to, then to the jars in cool dark basement floor for about 2 weeks burped about 3 times or so & keeping humidity at optimal range, then vacuum sealed & to the freezer for long term storage (for oils, hash or smoke)!

Ahhh...to the Gallows she goes... :yoinks:
Great lookin BUDS...Great work
(I don’t have any growin right now, it’s lonely)

What’s your dry & cure procedure ???
(I got tired of Burping 15-20 etc mason jars everyday after about 7-8 days of hang dry time...So I now go from hang dry to a large airtight food cooler with several screen (window screen material) racks taped inside & humidity gauge for about 6 weeks, always keeping humidity at 55-63%range wet tissue on bottom of cooler to keep constant when needed orange peel works well to, then to the jars in cool dark basement floor for about 2 weeks burped about 3 times or so & keeping humidity at optimal range, then vacuum sealed & to the freezer for long term storage (for oils, hash or smoke)!
They hang dry whole in the closet until I can get to them. It's an awful process as I haven't had time to take care of them properly and some recent harvests have been over dried. Currently 65F and 51% RH in the closet. Going to trim and jar them a bit earlier than normal if I can to ensure that doesn't happen again. With two smaller but denser plants hopefully I can jar and burp as needed.

PXL_20210411_152323527.jpg

You can see exactly when the second plant was added to the drying closet. Pretty happy with conditions after it got added. Right around 60% RH, although it's been getting colder. 8 days in for the first and 5 days for the second. Think it's going to be a while until dry.

Screenshot_20210418-100737.png

Back