2024 Mephisto/Darkowl/Humboldt Grow

DoobieGrows

Live Grow Dab 💪
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Fastbuds Chemdawg
Getting everything ready in the 4x4.
I will be growing in Coco Dynagro nutes with Bloom City Cal/Mag. I am using 2 gallon plastic grow bags.
Lady 1 Mephisto 3BOG/Mango Smile
Lady 2 Darkowl Marathon OG
Lady 3 Humboldt Seed Co Sour Apple Auto
Lady 4 Mephisto Forum Stomper
All ladies are germinating will update with pictures in a couple of days 🙂

Last edited:
You'll love those sour apple! I grew one I got as a freebie last year and it was amazing. Very easy grow.
Do you remember how big the Sour Apple Auto was? I germinated one last night and she grew a 1 1/2 inch long tail in less than 8 hours. Extreme Vigour in this lil lady. I may pop another 😆.

Do you remember how big the Sour Apple Auto was? I germinated one last night and she grew a 1 1/2 inch long tail in less than 8 hours. Extreme Vigour in this lil lady. I may pop another 😆.
I remember it was a decent sized plant for 1 gal. Definitely won't be disappointed.

I know I should know this but I am supposed to run 300 ppm of nutes into my coco before I put my seedlings in right?
Holey shit I smoked way too much over the last 9 months 😆

I know I should know this but I am supposed to run 300 ppm of nutes into my coco before I put my seedlings in right?
Holey shit I smoked way too much over the last 9 months 😆

Sounds about right to me, but I'm not a coco person.

Ok I accidentally killed the Barney's Farm GG4 Auto. I was curious as to why it didn't break soil and as I was digging down carefully I broke the tail with my damn tweezers. I had pretty much gave up on this seed anyway. Out of a 5 pack of the GG4 only one grew to fruition. But it was the first pack of seeds I bought back in 2018 so they kinda had sentimental value. But I never even stored them properly for the first two years they just sat in my safe. Now I store all my beans in the fridge.

So plant 4 will now be Mephisto Forum Stomper.

Day 3 New
Mephisto 3BOG/Mango Smile IMG_20240905_044455947.jpg

Humboldt Seed Co Sour Apple Auto IMG_20240905_044502649.jpg

Darkowl Marathon OG (Had Helmet Head so she is behind the others)IMG_20240905_044515909.jpgIMG_20240905_044521485.jpg

The Marathon OG isn't progressing that much. I may have left the helmet on too long. So I germinated the best looking Marathon OG bean I had and she is doing well so far. In the morning she will go into a Root Riot plug and I'll put her with the Forum Stomper in the humidity thingy seed tray.

Back