Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanal Communal Test Thread!

That is some extremely Frosty Nuggets my man very well grown A#1
Thanks. I was itching to post smoke reports now that everythings been curing at least a few weeks but having technical difficulties copy n pasting using the tapatalk app and just have to do it through browser i suppose. Real quick though-pp has become just what i call "the kind". Real heady, uplifting, clear headed, but not racey at the same time. Terps are just old school. Dank musky swampjuice, earth, cofee, cocoa, and a hint of something else. Totally different from most nowaday hybrids. Low odor prob great for stealthy smoke. Soh-what can i say wow. Super potent. At first i didnt care for the flavor. Just muted and lacking. Now its got a creamy profile with hash, earth, haze, and a bit of orange. All head no body. Ms lets just say shes some funk. Rank is more like it. Its like a dumpster fire full of dead skunks. Cheesy, chemy, skunky, hazy, burnt popcorn, rotten mango. Not stealthy smoke do not hot box the whip lmao. You will cropdust the highway with the stench of unmistakable high grade. High is potent potent potent. Speedy and giggly. Can be overwhelming if overconsumption occurs before tasks are done for the day. Hbh is a decine smoke. Smooth. Bubblegum and haze with piney notes. This is my get shit done weed. Uplifting but not debilitating. Come down is soft as a babies ass.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks. I was itching to post smoke reports now that everythings been curing at least a few weeks but having technical difficulties copy n pasting using the tapatalk app and just have to do it through browser i suppose. Real quick though-pp has become just what i call "the kind". Real heady, uplifting, clear headed, but not racey at the same time. Terps are just old school. Dank musky swampjuice, earth, cofee, cocoa, and a hint of something else. Totally different from most nowaday hybrids. Low odor prob great for stealthy smoke. Soh-what can i say wow. Super potent. At first i didnt care for the flavor. Just muted and lacking. Now its got a creamy profile with hash, earth, haze, and a bit of orange. All head no body. Ms lets just say shes some funk. Rank is more like it. Its like a dumpster fire full of dead skunks. Cheesy, chemy, skunky, hazy, burnt popcorn, rotten mango. Not stealthy smoke do not hot box the whip lmao. You will cropdust the highway with the stench of unmistakable high grade. High is potent potent potent. Speedy and giggly. Can be overwhelming if overconsumption occurs before tasks are done for the day. Hbh is a decine smoke. Smooth. Bubblegum and haze with piney notes. This is my get shit done weed. Uplifting but not debilitating. Come down is soft as a babies ass.

Excellent Report my man very thorough

I will take a bit of each! Sounds wicked good.

One question what is for your hard come off or soft come off high??

Theyve all got a pretty soft comedown. Ymmv but for me hbh and soh have particularly clear headed highs.

Here is a few pictures. Sticky nice plants. They did a great job with Sativa mine stayed small but produced. The were fed Mega Crop Bud Explosion and some green planet cal mag.
IMG_20190714_010341.jpg
IMG_20190714_011030.jpg
IMG_20190714_010958.jpg
IMG_20190714_010827.jpg
IMG_20190714_010805.jpg
IMG_20190714_010459.jpg
IMG_20190714_010435.jpg
IMG_20190714_010422.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190714_020719.jpg
    IMG_20190714_020719.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
Outstanding job gentlemen.. appreciate y'all taking the time.

I'v got 6 weeks till I fire back up, i'm hoping to run at least two of these strains. Pink Panama and Mango Smile peeked my interest, and I was actually looking to pick up Ace's Panama photo's here soon.

The HBH.. 4 in a 4x4 under 5 autocobs sound doable or too tight?

I tried a nugget of Super orange Haze. WOW and it still needs a good cure for a bit but it is unreal HIGH wise.

Back