Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanal Communal Test Thread!

Whats your extraction method and solvent? Id like to try some different things with this batch of trim

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Whats your extraction method and solvent? Id like to try some different things with this batch of trim

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Due to the hazards involved, it's not something we talk about here, there used to be a by request forum, but haven't seen it in a long while.
That actually probably told you everything I wasn't telling you...
Hmmmm.

I'll post a couple finished pics when its done.

Here is a few shots of Panama red!
IMG_20190507_105502_970.jpg

20190506_210454.jpg

Due to the hazards involved, it's not something we talk about here, there used to be a by request forum, but haven't seen it in a long while.
That actually probably told you everything I wasn't telling you...
Hmmmm.

I'll post a couple finished pics when its done.
I'll post a mango "extract" dab when I get home later tonight.
Amber sap. Really greasy gal so I didn't expect shatter other butter.
Quality taste though.
And a good yield on that end as well.

HubbaBubbaHaze [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] coming down on Day 99 from seed smelling very much like her sisters HBH#1 (78 Days) and HBH#3 (77 Days)

All 3 smell strong of bubblegum and GENUINE real deal HAZE. Spicy and sweet and the smoke is so thick and creamy. Just amazing. Every taste takes me back to some moment or another over the past 30+ years of smoking weed. So very nostalgic and representative of all that is good about cannabis !! 2nd only to Mango Smile in regard to an amazing representation of haze... She easily presses copious amounts of delicious creamy light tan coloured rosin that whips up like a nice thick caramel !! Giggly and fun effects with good energy and motivation. Medium sized buds coated in hairs like a good haze should be !!

hbh31.jpg
hbh33.jpg
hbh34.jpg
hbh35.jpg
hbh36.jpg
hbh37.jpg
hbh38.jpg
hbh39.jpg
hbh310.jpg

Well I've managed to keep my hands out of the jars so far. I got the majority of the nurfle processed. Just a little under 40 grams of crumble. Very tasty. Happy Mothers day to the moms out there!
Resized_20190512_083216.jpeg
20190511_195654.jpg

Last edited:
Back