Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanal Communal Test Thread!

Hubbubbahaze quick update. Gettin heavy started tying up some saggers. Still going strong maybe two more weeks. Gonna be a whopper. Got a mango bud stuck in my face and oh my
She’s smelling super sweet mangoes I would say is on the money. Hard to get pics of her as a whole. Super orange haze is having some issues but still building buds lovely and frost so I’ll make slight adjustments slightly more cal. I’m thinking.
CD2DF24C-704D-4756-8399-EFAE64C4813B.jpeg

Mango Smile [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], done. Pics don't do her justice. The smell is stuck on my hands, which I don't mind. Ripe Mango with a spicy undertone. My wife was pissed, it woke her up when I took her out for pics. Thanks again @mephisto . This is a keeper strain right here. Yield will be nice and the Quality is very high looking. The speed for a Haze is lightning quick, just make sure you have space. These are large plants. Only 4 in a 4x8 will fit. Peace, slow
P_20190426_234537_p.jpg

P_20190426_234545_p.jpg

P_20190426_234438_p.jpg

Mango Smile [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], done. Pics don't do her justice. The smell is stuck on my hands, which I don't mind. Ripe Mango with a spicy undertone. My wife was pissed, it woke her up when I took her out for pics. Thanks again @mephisto . This is a keeper strain right here. Yield will be nice and the Quality is very high looking. The speed for a Haze is lightning quick, just make sure you have space. These are large plants. Only 4 in a 4x8 will fit. Peace, slowView attachment 1051377
View attachment 1051376
View attachment 1051378
Beautiful. Absolutely stunning. Well done slow. Have you decided on a favourite yet out of the 4 strains?

Beautiful. Absolutely stunning. Well done slow. Have you decided on a favourite yet out of the 4 strains?
I have not tried them all. But by growth, Pink Panama looks the most Sativa. Mangon smile [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] has different looking pheno than [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Hubbabubba Haze smells like bubble gum and will yield well. The Super Orange Haze is smallest, by far. All are fast and frosty, especially for Sativa/Haze crosses. You can't go wrong with any of them by looks and smell. They can take up a lot of space Tho. Potential to yield very well, I will let you know which I prefer personally later, but I am guessing Mango Smile and Pink Panama will be my style of buzz and smells are loud.

I have not tried them all. But by growth, Pink Panama looks the most Sativa. Mangon smile [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] has different looking pheno than [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Hubbabubba Haze smells like bubble gum and will yield well. The Super Orange Haze is smallest, by far. All are fast and frosty, especially for Sativa/Haze crosses. You can't go wrong with any of them by looks and smell. They can take up a lot of space Tho. Potential to yield very well, I will let you know which I prefer personally later, but I am guessing Mango Smile and Pink Panama will be my style of buzz and smells are loud.
Awesome. And thanks for the detailed response. I can’t wait to get my hands on some of these beans. I just started a run which will be a few firsts for me. MegaCrop, autopots, both first time for me and a few strains I’ve never grown:
GWK, CDLC, Forgotten Cookies, Ghost Toof

Awesome. And thanks for the detailed response. I can’t wait to get my hands on some of these beans. I just started a run which will be a few firsts for me. MegaCrop, autopots, both first time for me and a few strains I’ve never grown:
GWK, CDLC, Forgotten Cookies, Ghost Toof
Good luck! I hope you do well in Autopots. I am hooking my top feed Automated systems on some plants once I make room. I miss being Automated, but it is hard when you grow such a variety as I do. Plus on different harvest schedules. But I am so busy right now, I have to get back Automated will a couple of my tents. Then hand was the other tents to keep a rotation. I will be following, I am sure you will do Excellent! Peace, slow

Good luck! I hope you do well in Autopots. I am hooking my top feed Automated systems on some plants once I make room. I miss being Automated, but it is hard when you grow such a variety as I do. Plus on different harvest schedules. But I am so busy right now, I have to get back Automated will a couple of my tents. Then hand was the other tents to keep a rotation. I will be following, I am sure you will do Excellent! Peace, slow
Thanks slow, if I do happen to have success with this grow a great deal of the credit goes to you for sharing your wealth of knowledge and steering me in the right direction so often in the past. The only way that I’m even comfortable attempting this many strains is because I have (4) 2 pot systems. They’re the standard size pots not those 2 pot systems that share the same tray. Probably a little oversized since I’ll be using coco but I’ll try it out. I know some have cut them down to half the height but I’ll leave them as they are for this first go...

Back