Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanal Communal Test Thread!

Day 47.
Mango Smile
20190324_074715.jpg
PSX_20190324_080113.jpg

Pink Panama
20190324_074649.jpg
PSX_20190324_080124.jpg

Love the Pepsi crates
Thanks they are multi fucking purpose at its best. They flatten my canopy without adjusting light height/ lets me control individual plant canopy as well. Promotes air flow under pot. When done i line them up with newspaper and stack dry my trim in them

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quick group shot. Things are filling out nicely this tent will be a jungle. Any tips on controlling rh more than a basement style dehumidifier? Its at full blast and struggles to keep rh under 60 emtying 2 gallons of water out of it per day. I have resorted to leaving the tent door wide open with an oscillating fan blowing in on them across the room....
5eefd8c6363cce88687f42a108b38750.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Photo_1553474456978.png
Day 52, things are busy around here, but want to make sure to get some pics in.

Girls in same position, back left SOH back right HBH front right Pink Panama and front left Mango Smile.

Looking good! Mango Smile is packing on the weight! Mine are not that developed yet, but I can see they are starting to bulk up. Good work, what do you feed currently?
Thank you. These girls have been getting advanced nutrients sensi Bloom A and B. I had a couple of older bottles that needed to get used up.

Thank you. These girls have been getting advanced nutrients sensi Bloom A and B. I had a couple of older bottles that needed to get used up.
I have always said that Mega Crop extends veg time by a week vs AN. I have some old bottles of AN too. I will do a side by side with my next plants. I have some started now. I will do 1 of each with AN and compare how fast/slow they veg. Looking good. Keep up the good work. Peace, slow

I was starting to think SOH might be a bit light sensitive. Am running 18-6 and all get the droop @ about 14 hrs. But the SOH shows some signs that could easily be from overpowering.
I'm gonna be honest, non of them need a ton of light. I have been turning lights OFF the past week. I just turned off my QB96 Elite lights yesterday. I also turned OFF a California Lightworks in my 4x4. I tried to do a little experiment, and I think it backfired a little. The plants that have less light are actually budding faster and look healthier. I will be keep the lights off til they are done. I will fire them back up when I do smaller/different plants.

I will take a couple pictures of the Super Orange Haze, she stayed small..but pretty healthy. She is actually mostly under a 6500k COB. I figured that they would thrive from the intense lights, but less is more with these IMO. Because they are bigger plants, I have a few other them in different tents and it is easy to see that the plants getting MORE light are actually behind in budding. This is ok, as testers we have to push the limits at times. These Sativa strains are going to take longer than average plants. I have had my lights on 24/0. Next time I run these, I will be doing 18/6 and keeping lights 30-36" away at all times. Right now some where 24-28" away and they show some light stress on some top leaves . However, further down is perfectly fine. I think my very best plant is actually the untrained Pink Panama that is getting very little light at all . She is just getting the outskirts of 2 Cobs and is not directly under a light at all. I might invest in a light meter. So I can put a number to the areas that do better or ones that seem too strong. 6-12 inches can make a difference between stresssand non stress with the powerful LED lights available now. Good job everyone! Peace, slow.

Back