Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanal Communal Test Thread!

Looking really good. Surprised at how short they are staying. Explosive growth in the near future I predict! My SOH is much different structure and even the color is darker. They are both the like that, but [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is ahead in growth. My Hubbabubba Haze [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is full of mini branches. I have a feeling I will be plucking a lot of leaves from that one it's entire time. Good luck. Slow
They are slow. Considering they showed sex 10 days ago, most of the tops still only have one or 2 pistils. I think a bang is just starting.
I take handfulls of leaves off the HubbaHaze everyday, she just fills the gaps. Like sweeping leaves on a windy day

Still a little behind after 3 weeks. But not much. I expect them to blow up in the next week or two after being put on the bottom feed

Super orange haze.... Was a trifoliate at birth. I suspected she might turn to a freak. And she did
Main branch fused with an odd ball fan leaf.
I'ma let her grow a bit more to see what she does. Very low expectations for this one in particular.
Everything else is stacking nice nodes and branching well.

Upped the ppm and put them under a bigger light.
Just under a viparspectra 600 and gh gh fl trio for nutes. Added calmag

Also. Hubbahaze def likes the Cal/mag. She told me she wanted extra first week.
The pink Panama is a very lovely looking gal. So are the hubbahaze and the mango.
But the pink Panama draws my eye every time
IMG_20190225_144707.jpg
IMG_20190225_144653.jpg
IMG_20190225_144645.jpg
IMG_20190225_144627.jpg
IMG_20190225_144619.jpg
IMG_20190225_144615.jpg
IMG_20190225_144610.jpg
IMG_20190225_144607.jpg

Training will begin soon as well as getting hooked up to some auto pot trays.

Square hole round pot kinda thing lol.

Cheers everyone. The jungle is getting dense In this thread already!

Last edited:
:smokeout: Hey everybody !! Looking good in here !! Here are my ladies... most are about 3 weeks old... the HBH#3 and PP#3 are about half of that... I had some issues with fungus gnats but hope to have that ironed out :toke:

hbh1.jpg
hbh2.jpg
hbh3.jpg

ms1.jpg

pp1.jpg
pp3.jpg

soh1.jpg

fam1.jpg

:smokeout: Hey everybody !! Looking good in here !! Here are my ladies... most are about 3 weeks old... the HBH#3 and PP#3 are about half of that... I had some issues with fungus gnats but hope to have that ironed out :toke:

View attachment 1020743 View attachment 1020744 View attachment 1020745
View attachment 1020746
View attachment 1020747 View attachment 1020748
View attachment 1020750
View attachment 1020742
The gnats. Grrr
I battles with them most of last year. I won the war. But not with out many casualties :(
I do recommend with the fabric pots to bottom feed. It helps keep the tops dry and gnat control is easier.

I feel for you
Cheers

The gnats. Grrr
I battles with them most of last year. I won the war. But not with out many casualties :(
I do recommend with the fabric pots to bottom feed. It helps keep the tops dry and gnat control is easier.

I feel for you
Cheers
Ever look into diatomaceous earth? Has many properties. Im ammending my soil with 1c per [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] pot this run due to gnats last run. I still see rogues flying around the house but none on or around my plsnts that i can see thus far

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ever look into diatomaceous earth? Has many properties. Im ammending my soil with 1c per [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] pot this run due to gnats last run. I still see rogues flying around the house but none on or around my plsnts that i can see thus far

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I top dressed last run with it.
Neem oil. Azamaz. D.e.
Just about every damn thing.
Didn't fully get rid of them until a full breakdown and reset .
Gnatbastards

Neem oil. Azamaz. D.e.
Gnatbastards
They are little fuckers. I had some, a lot infact. I neemed the leaves, neem powered the top soil, sticky traps everywhere. I thought I'd got them, I didn't see any for weeks, then a week ago, in come the little shit bags. I've got a few goodies in the post to kill 'em. Luckily I have a house move coming up, so a break down and restart will take place.

The gnats. Grrr

I feel for you
Cheers
Use gnatrol bti it's cheap and not a insecticide.. The babies eat it then die. I never have a gnat issue with gnatrol bti .

Neem oil. Azamaz. D.e.
Gnatbastards
Gnatrol !!! It's a done deal with gnats.
I got $5 worth from ebay it's lasted 6 months. This will fix your problem.
No chemical. Google it.

Back